Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Judgemental slim man, meant to be a friend

Do you think he's a fake friend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Satan666

Satan666

Recruit
★★
Hi guys, this naricisstic no good meant to be a friend yet not mauritus man is judgemental commenting on my weight saying I'm a 3 and if I lost weight I'd be an 8, yes I know I'm obese I don't need this man who thinks he knows it calls commenting on why don't I lose weight and I'm like 3 people in one when in fact, in reality, Im more like 2 people in one, I own a mirror I don't need some fsake friend ignoramous who thinks he knows it all and is better than me because he's been educated in university telling me what not to eat and I should lose weight, the guys meant to be my friend yet he won't even get a bus which is 10 minutes to meet me yet he would eat meeting stranger foids in the west end of London travelling over 30 minutes and not to mention this guy is so tight he wonb't even buy good quality bread he buyds the cheapest 36p bread yet he'd go to one of these posh places down central London and spend a fortune... the only reason the guy got invited to the place is because they think they'll get free drinks out of hum as its the foids birthday yet he doesn't even know her she's a friend of a friend... the guys a proper mug yet he thinks he's sop clever when people around him are clearly making a fool of him yet he's so desperate to be socially accepted in reality I'm the only real friend he has yet he treats me like rubbish and insults me today on the phone regarding my weight. not to mention this guy with his receding hairline and weird two-faced personality has no room to offend anyone else yet he thinks he's better than me. I'm now in a good mind to cut the guy out of my life completely because I don't need this kind of fake judgemental people around me who are just gonna bring me down even further at the moment I feel like just lying down and rotting in my bed I'm not leaving the house because my depression is so severe and I have no one except for family members. I can speak to which is my grandmother who is the only one I even speak to my friends seem to have no understanding and I don't have any real friends okay and this man he's just a joke. This Mauritius guy called David I should just cut the guy out of my life. Completely thanks for listening guys to my problems I'm sure many of you can relate. Please understand. I'm just venting at the moment yet. My long-term plan will probably be just to cut the guy off because I don't need someone insulting me daily. I can attach a picture below of him if any of you would like to see what the guy looks like, so you can get a better impression of yourself.

My long-term plan will probably be just to cut the guy off because I don't need someone insulting me daily.
Just stop talking to him theory. :ping:

I think it's best just to cut these negative people out of our lives because it's not worth the mental depression of dealing with them and then bringing us down and making us think less of ourselves. We must try to adopt a more personal outlook even though everything is very dreary for us at this moment in time, but the last thing we need is negative people hanging around us and insulting.

Lol if someone is clearly trying to offend you then they are clearly asking for a fight you obese whale. How the fuck foids are so dumb?