Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ((Juden Peterstein)) once again refuses to blame feminism instead

No feminism for your face

He's a cuck with a slut daughter.

He’s right we’re getting rejected because of our looks not our personalities or lack of charisma

I hope that faggot cuck dies of a heart attack while watching his daughter get plowed from behind.

Christcucks when

He’s right we’re getting rejected because of our looks not our personalities or lack of charisma
We are getting rejected, because social media is turning so many foids into narccisistic "useless people"

Dude uses verbosity I have never even heard of before

Jewlike speaker

What the fuck?? I thought he was somewhat based. FUCK JUDEN PETERSTEIN

I don't really blame him, he grew up in the 80s or whatever when foids were 10 times less hypergamous than they are now :lul:

Bedeviled egg! Repugnant perverter of thought and basic human decency -- Can you not see that your immature spite and cowardice, your accursed anonymity threatens to sever the very fabric of our tenuous modern milieu? You hyperbolic hatemongers are manifesting malignity appropriate only for an endtime. Bloody hell, that is where we are headed. The apocalypse! And that is not good, not good at all. You malignant rats externalize your extreme unmedicated psychopathic dark tetrad traits and undiagnosed autism spectrum disorders and it's we, the pro-social open majority who pay the price. Do you have the vaguest comprehension what wretched wrath will be wrought when you anti-Semitical werewolves have your way with the blessed, supple virgin that is our hard-won democracy?! Machiavellian vermin, go and find some other site to sully! Black wizards of hopeless folly, pusillanimous pipsqueaks of perfidy and prejudice, idiot ideologues of Dunning-Kruger-deranged hatred and hostility -- I straighten my back and take my meds in bitter, eternal opposition to you and your despicable, damnable, Hell-bound ilk!!! May you be devoured by The Archetypal Dragon and may I ever be rid of you interminably abominable, shadow-possessed, snake-tongued TROLLS!!!

No one is denying that he is wrong.. it is our face that is getting us rejected.

The problem is Jordan and many of our politicians are very old and don't understand the modern issues.

The problem is Jordan and many of our politicians are very old and don't understand the modern issues.
I think the real issue is that Jordan fried his brain from benzodiazepines.

He's a kike loving faggot with a whore daughter whos only successful because of her looks and because she dresses like a whore. Also because her dad is famous

Juden Peterstein is a blue pilled Tradcuck retard

What the fuck?? I thought he was somewhat based. FUCK JUDEN PETERSTEIN
He used to be giga based. Maybe he got cloned and replaced by underground aliens. Don’t know who this person is they call “Jordan Peterson”.

He's a kike loving faggot with a whore daughter whos only successful because of her looks and because she dresses like a whore.
Ever since he met Bibi with Shapiro, he hasn't been the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back