Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Juden Peterson calls for regime change in Iran

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Juden Peterson calling for regime change in Iran to combat mysogyny and to protect israel.Jfl he finnaly shows his true colors as controlled opossition.

1675263019055164m

He's a bluepilled cuck

juden peterstein

He's an incel hero for having the most milquetoast criticisms of trannies and other degenerate SJW freaks, though, bigot! :feelstastyman:

JFL, plenty of the foids there are getting free passage to Europe anyways for white Chad, all virtue signalling to show they're being good little white knights; suifuel for @incelerated. :lul:

Everything good that Peterson has said comes from Carl Jung, everything else is his own mediocre cucked college professor opinion

Ted Peterson

disgusting globohomo shill, how can you be such a faggot as to promote women having equal rights with a straight face, all while telling men to "get their act together" and start acting masculine and contribute to society. plays the act of a wise sage while he's an immature retard, old boomers like him who decided to give women rights decades ago are the reason today's zoomers are facing fucked up gender relations, family issues and a demographic shift from low birth rates.

The fact that people only care about poverty shitskin countries when it's about foids and misogyny :society:
Yes pretty sure men get beheaded in shithole countries on daily basis and no one bats an eye but god forbid if a foid can't act like a whore and dress slutty for chad

The regime is and will be unhinged

Only war can overthrow them, but Iran is allies with Russia so it ain't gonna happen
Not that unhinged, tbh, just needs to lessen the restrictions on men. :feelsjuice:

JFL What a westoid cuck.

Sorry I mistook the meaning of unhinged because of my shitskin English, I meant they aren't bothered at all because they have enough military power
Brutal ESLpill. :blackpill:

Nothing will improve for incels.

Juden Peterson :lul::lul:

The Zionazis have wanted to destroy Iran for decades
Even if it takes millions dead
Anyone pushing for a war obviously doesn't care about that and is nothing but a cockroach and a shill

Last edited:
What a surprise that ZOG US Americans want to destroy Iran. After Syria is in ruins, Iran is the only other serious enemy of Israel in the region. If Iran would have a pro-Western/Israel regime, Israel could take power over the whole region and destroy the strong Arab-Muslim culture in the Middle East and turn it into another Globohomo-region.

Last edited:
It's just a simple chess move to gain more popularity from SJWs after they portrayed him as a neo Nazi for being conservative

Brainwashed imbecile. He contradicts himself.

What a surprise that ZOG US Americans want to destroy Iran. After Syria is in ruins, Iran is the only other serious enemy of Israel in the region. If Iran would have a pro-Western/Israel regime, Israel could take power over the whole region and destroy the strong Arab-Muslim culture in the Middle East and turn it into another Globohomo-region.
I don't think the US will succeed. I want that very big country to suffer. Really.