Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jubilee video: suicide fuel for rice cells

genma

genma

Officer
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKTwdZDmoM

In this video, a girl's dad rates potential matches for his daughter, then the daughter says which men she likes. One of the guys is asian, is in a good school and working towards a very lucrative degree, and the implication is that his family has money (he's able to fly home to Singapore often). He is by far the best objective match for the girl. A life with him would mean far more happiness, security, and opportunity for her.

So the dad rates the asian guy as number 1.

And, I'm sure it's not spoiling anything if I tell you that his retarded whore of a daughter rates that guy the lowest. The guy she picks is white (white-ish) and is a complete fucking loser. You'll know which guy it is as soon as the video loads.

My one hope in this life is that when nikki gets to be 30 and is """""ready to settle down""""" that this video will be searchable and that no descent man will wife her up. As an asian, her shelf life is even shorter than a white girl's. She has the few years where she's hot and fuckable. She could use those years to "buy" the lifelong support of a good man - she could be with that man at 60, long after nobody wants to fuck her, and she's still be benefiting from his wealth.

...but know, she's just like every other retarded foid. She's going to give away her fuckable years to chad and then when she's 29 she will expect that guy her dad picked to still be available to her.

Don't take that deal!

If she didn't date men like you when she was 20, then she doesn't deserve a man like you when she's 30

i like how peoplpe are laughing when the ricecel was being interviewed

ricecel trying so hard

She's going to give away her fuckable years to chad and then when she's 29 she will expect that guy her dad picked to still be available to her.
They're not even Chad. Asian women will go for anything White. They're more racist than Hitler.

Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women

Water is wet.

Most asian women on these kind of dating shows etc are trash. Completely obliterate the notion of Asians being "high IQ"...most of these noodles are like 80 IQ airheads

asian women are one dimensional creatures. very predictable.

When I saw the film "Empire of Dust", I was disturbed by the idea of Ed leaving Africa to return home.

It's like watching a golden deity leave and return home.

My one hope in this life is that when nikki gets to be 30 and is """""ready to settle down""""" that this video will be searchable and that no descent man will wife her up.
The worst part is that she'll end up being able to betabuxx anyways JFL

The worst part is that she'll end up being able to betabuxx anyways JFL
Honestly the only reason some noodles even try to get a ricecel betabuxx is because most whites don't want hapa sons. If it wasn't for that we wouldn't even be worthy of betabuxxing to them :feelshaha:

when will you CHINKS learn-- you are not entitled to women, not asian women, not black women, no women of any race, and ESPECIALLY NOT WHITE WOMEN :soy::foidSoy:

Water is wet.
Echo Park Wave GIF by Feeder

blasian help stabilize nigger by giving them more iq, rice benefit by getting taller, higher T and bigger dicks

win win situation to me:feelswhat::feelswhat:

When I saw the film "Empire of Dust", I was disturbed by the idea of Ed leaving Africa to return home.

It's like watching a golden deity leave and return home.
That's poetic. He really tried to help them but they just didn't have the mental horsepower to understand.

no hope left for me. JBW is gone. the chinks now love shitskins aswell

Women are unable to pick their own partners. This is why i'm an advocate for arranged marriages where elders and parents put pressure on the girl and tell her why this boy is good and why this boy is bad.

decreasing you mean?
theres less and less whites, more and more noodles and rice. its exponentially increasing its value. supply and demand

No need to even open the video:feelskek:

I can already see from the thumbnail who she’s going to choose

Fuckin hell I take back what I said :feelskek:
On the thumbnail I saw a tall white so I was sure she was gonna pick that

But when I click the video , there was a guy with absolute anvil chad jaw

Repeat after me :

Jaw is law

Last edited:
Noodlewhores with dyed blonde hair and colored contact lenses are huge massive red flags.

All studymaxxing for nothing