Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ju-on: Origins

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Ju-on (2002) is the original version of The Grudge (2004) and they recently released a six-episode TV show through Netflix. I'm gonna binge-watch it right now at 1:35a.m.!

Juon origins

so its a good show? i havnt heard of this til now

Horror genre has been underwhelming for many years already.

thanks boyo, I think I'll take a look at this one as well

I love japanese horror

Never watched it before tbh. Enjoy.

Watched the first episode, of course they use an ugly guy for the character that kidnaps children. I can't escape the blackpill anywhere :feelsrope:

so its a good show? i havnt heard of this til now
I expected more, ngl. But it's pretty atmospheric. Enjoyable for sure, but some things were ridiculously bad.
Horror genre has been underwhelming for many years already.
True, The Grudge 2020 was a mess.
thanks boyo, I think I'll take a look at this one as well

I love japanese horror
It's definitely enjoyable, starts off great but don't expect it to be on par with Ju-on 2002. Also, don't expect any Kayako, Toshio or Takeo. I expected Kayako at the very least, but nope. Just saving you some disapointment.
Never watched it before tbh. Enjoy.
It was released on 3 July.
Watched the first episode, of course they use an ugly guy for the character that kidnaps children. I can't escape the blackpill anywhere :feelsrope:
True, true. The dude was actually subhuman. Imho, the best looking guy was the high school teacher. You should watch the rest, it's atmospheric and enjoyable, but I think only Takashi Shimizu can really do Ju-on extremely well. Other directors that helmed other Ju-on projects were just decent but not as good as the original creator.
you pay for netflix ?
I actually torrented it. But my brother has his friend's Netflix account and I know the password to the account as well. But I don't really use it.

don't have netflix

jews are scary.

I like Arabs therefore im not antisemitic!

Im antijew
Exactly my point, people forget that hating Arabs is also anti-semitism. And Jews really hate Arabs. lol

Exactly my point, people forget that hating Arabs is also anti-semitism. And Jews really hate Arabs. lol
The jews try to hide behind Arabs by saying that tbh.

I want kayako to come haunt me