Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jsanza's biggest cope is a game that's not coming out until 2023 at least...

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Around the end of the video he says that what he's looking most forward in life is GTA VI, hoping that it will have again 3 cities (Liberty City, Vice City and Los Santos) and that you can start being no one and then be a drug lord like in Scarface kek. But we all know that Rockstar games work slow as fuck and that GTA VI won't come out until 2023 at least and so does Jsanza. It kills me when he says "but until it comes out... What I'm going to do?" :feelsrope:

Meanwhile Jeremy Meeks played GTA in real life and got awarded for his criminal actions and now has almost infinite money to spend just like when you finish a GTA game.

Video games = imitating Chad's life.

Meanwhile Jeremy Meeks played GTA in real life and got awarded for his criminal actions and now has almost infinite money to spend just like when you finish a GTA game.

Meekspill strikes again.

NO YOU FUCKING NIGGER DON'T TAKE AWAY THE ONLY BUT OF COPE I HAVE LEFT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M NOT IMITATING CHAD THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I AM CHAD I AM CHAD NO ONE IS ON MY LEVEL
that's how i feel when someone says "hey buddy, your one and only cope is a blackpill, and it's just you imitating the life of a chad"
FUCK NO

Why did you have to remind me of that cunt :cryfeels:

video games is one of the few copes i have left, unfortunately I am losing interest in even that. I only play WoW and have barely played in the last 2 months.

I'm kind of hoping GTA VI will be a full planetary simulator, with even space travel and shit.

Microsoft's upcoming flight simulator is already full planetary scale, so the tech is coming along.

video games is one of the few copes i have left, unfortunately I am losing interest in even that. I only play WoW and have barely played in the last 2 months.
Wowmaxxing like Elliot Rodger

GTA VI will most probably be an interactive movie like RDR2

he looks alright from the front tbh he can hide his recessed chin (biggest flaw) if he grows a beard

This video must’ve been made before Red Dead 2 came out.
Jfl it’s over, at least he can cope with Red Dead.

GTA is not a big deal. I rather Dark Souls, Resident Evil.

I never really got into WoW

Can't even cope with the next big Bethesda release because they are all dogshit now. I can't play through FO4, its awfulness just permeates every layer of design.

Can't even cope with the next big Bethesda release because they are all dogshit now. I can't play through FO4, its awfulness just permeates every layer of design.
I could never finish Fallout 4 either

If Sanza is 6'4", why isn't pussy gravitating towards him?

If Sanza is 6'4", why isn't pussy gravitating towards him?
Face and weight it's more important than height and I don't care what manletcels say kek. Also bad social skills and low IQ

Looks like I was right and GTA VI is still not coming anytime soon. If rockstar officially releases a trailer before the end of this year maybe we would get it for 2024, but it doesn't look like it so I don't think GTA VI will come out before 2025. Even more suifuel for our boy Jsanza :feelsbadman:

Facts tbh ngl ded srsly.