Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jsanza29, worst puberty ever

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
230762830_10165882036500227_6264637108261075942_n.jpg

He posted this on his facebook (it's public) 10 days ago, the title is quoting him because it's this pic and he wrote on top "worst puberty ever". We can see that when he was a kid he was normie tier and looked decent, but after puberty all his bad facial flaws were exaggerated and his looks were fucked up. On top of that now that he's a wizardcel he's obese (270lbs which is a lot even if he's a tallcel) so it's beyond over for this legendary incel.

Btw I dunno why he put the pic of a random NHL player on the top right of the collage, maybe it was accidental and he was too lazy to crop it out or do the collage again kek.

in what world does that nigga look "decent"
he was trucel since birth

He looks like a normie kid in old pics. Better jawline, hair and nose.

Dont be fooled
He looked like a monkey since day 1

the top right photos are normie tier in early to mid 2000s

Mine was worse because it wasn't only my features getting uglier but also my skin getting raped by acne and then acne scars and my hair starting to recess.

230762830_10165882036500227_6264637108261075942_n.jpg

He posted this on his facebook (it's public) 10 days ago, the title is quoting him because it's this pic and he wrote on top "worst puberty ever". We can see that when he was a kid he was normie tier and looked decent, but after puberty all his bad facial flaws were exaggerated and his looks were fucked up. On top of that now that he's a wizardcel he's obese (270lbs which is a lot even if he's a tallcel) so it's beyond over for this legendary incel.

Btw I dunno why he put the pic of a random NHL player on the top right of the collage, maybe it was accidental and he was too lazy to crop it out or do the collage again kek.
The top left pic is the only one where he could pass as normie tier. He was always ugly but never truecel. He could score some low value fat foid, especially if he got fit

His fatness greatly accentuates his unattractive features. Getting seriously in shape, with some added plastic surgery, could get him from 3.5/10 to 5/10. Which is still extremely harsh, but maybe as a 5/10 he could get some gargantuan landwhale to spread for him occasionally.

The top left pic is the only one where he could pass as normie tier. He was always ugly but never truecel. He could score some low value fat foid, especially if he got fit
He is ugly but was never trucel tier. Whoever thinks that is a delusional cuck. He could probably sea maxx with a low tier noodle as well

Last edited:
he needed two things: jaw surgery and a gym membershit.

Can’t see it