Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jsanza29 is already a wizardcel according to the incel wiki

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Born on the 9th of February of 1991, which would make him already 30 years old and officially a wizardcel unless he has lost his virginity between his last video (April 2019?) and the 8th of February 2021, but due to the covid pandemic, lockdown and the fact that he looked worse in 2019 (due to norwooding and gaining weight) than in his classic videos make this very unlikely. In that video like always he said that he had asked many foids out and not one of them said yes, and he even said "guys I'm an incel" or something like that. Time passes so fast tbh, one day you're a youngcel thinking there's still hope for you and the next one you're a wizardcel 30year old virgin :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Jsanza29
Last public appearance of Jsanza:

View: https://youtu.be/18pP8wRhYrY

Kidcels here don't even know of this hero's existence

Born on the 9th of February of 1991, which would make him already 30 years old and officially a wizardcel
Jsanza rage

Kidcels here don't even know of this hero's existence
Never heard of him tbh

Born on the 9th of February of 1991, which would make him already 30 years old and officially a wizardcel unless he has lost his virginity between his last video (April 2019?) and the 8th of February 2021, but due to the covid pandemic, lockdown and the fact that he looked worse in 2019 (due to norwooding and gaining weight) than in his classic videos make this very unlikely. In that video like always he said that he had asked many foids out and not one of them said yes, and he even said "guys I'm an incel" or something like that. Time passes so fast tbh, one day you're a youngcel thinking there's still hope for you and the next one you're a wizardcel 30year old virgin :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Jsanza29
Last public appearance of Jsanza:

View: https://youtu.be/18pP8wRhYrY

JFL incel wiki.

As you grow older (especially if you wagecuck) you will realize how quickly time passes. A few years ago I thought college could be my last escape and now I sit here. It all felt like a few moments.

You know honestly jsanza is incel tier but he's not even in the same universe of ugliness as someone like blackops2cel. Just a low tier normie.

If he lost weight and gymmax he might be able to ascend, tbh.

You know honestly jsanza is incel tier but he's not even in the same universe of ugliness as someone like blackops2cel. Just a low tier normie.
His problem like sooo many in the community is he’s a mentalcel but either doesn’t know it or more likely does know it but doesn’t want to admit it.

Some form of therapy from an actual caring and competent professional actually would help guys like this to ascend but such therapists either cost too much or the mentalcel in question is filled with too much shame and stigma about the process ie “if you seek therapy that must mean you’re crazy” etc, etc.

Uhhh no mentalcel brocels, in your cases it usually just means that you’re severely socially awkward and timid and you need some form of therapy to make your speech and mannerisms come off as normal since to society/women awkwardness and timidity= fucking creepy/weirdo just as much as actually being genuinely physically ugly does.

Now having said that I still generally agree with Atavistic Autist that therapy is largely a joke and a massive waste of time for people like us but that’s for genuinely ugly fuckers like us ie the trucels of the community and not mentalcels like this guy or the late forum hero Elliot Rodger.

Last edited:
He isnt ugly. If he loses face fat, theres a normie in there.

I miss him. Always liked him. He's a good guy. Him and St. Blackops2cel are probably my favourite famous incels.

Perhaps you're right but he's 30 and I'm sure he's given up on looksmaxxing. Most 30 year olds just don't have it in them to loose weight and look presentable especially if you're a broken wizard aspie. If you're a virgin past 30 then it's way beyond over. Nothing will save him.

Also wasn't he like 6'3?

Subtle reminder that Face > Height.

I think he could ascend tbh

Perhaps you're right but he's 30 and I'm sure he's given up on looksmaxxing. Most 30 year olds just don't have it in them to loose weight and look presentable especially if you're a broken wizard aspie. If you're a virgin past 30 then it's way beyond over. Nothing will save him.

Also wasn't he like 6'3?

Subtle reminder that Face > Height.
Im 31 :feelsmage:

I remember him, the Ethan Klein doppelganger. Mogs me brutally

Mogs me to oblivion

1. Why is he still living with his mother?
2. Can he fuck the PS5?
3. Does he eat more than one meal a day?
4. Most hockey players are ugly as fuck, the handsome ones with all of their teeth don't fight.
5. Does he realize that he speaks English fluently, and has light skin?

He is a womb to tomb
He drips autism from every pore , on top of being ugly and literally retarded

z5Q5GDk.gif

fat tall white low tier normie, but if he didnt ascend when he lost weight and he is 30yo virgin its beyond over.

He doesn't look too ugly. His face looks a little fat which he could fix by working out. Honestly his low-T energy is probably more a detriment to him than his looks. Probably low or mid-tier normie. Not really trucel-tier ugly at all. What's the point in being shy and apprehensive when you literally have nothing to lose?

"You know what... *awkward silence and smile* I'm fucking ugly"

Someone post a pics of his childhood. He looked above average as a kid but his pics during puberty was when his smv started to lower.

he is UGLY. he lacks BONE in the face. he has pimples and bad skin. he was ugly when he was slim and hes ugly as a fat. he isnt hideously ugly but women are repulsed by him.

This reminds me I'm only 4 years away from becoming a wizard.

This reminds me I'm only 4 years away from becoming a wizard.
Does that make you depressed or you've just accepted your fate and don't care anymore?