Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jreg has made a video about incels

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
He has researched some things.

Seen it already. I like that the comments section is open minded about this.

Not even gonna watch the video, the thumbnail already makes me rage and i don't know why

fucking disgusting faggot what a shit song
and it doesnt tackle hypergamy just goes by the pc narrative

Tha actual video is somewhat in incels favour, he's pretty much making fun of IT.
Fair enough but i can't get over the thumbnail tbh
Enrages me

WHAT A GAY FLAMING FAGGOT I WANT TO BEAT HIM UP WITH HIS GAY FUCKING RHYMES

I have mixed feelings about this.

Jreg is a pretty cool guy actually, I like his stuff. And honestly, this was more pro-incel than anti-incel

Jreg is a pretty cool guy actually, I like his stuff. And honestly, this was more pro-incel than anti-incel
no it was bluepilled and was what normies wanted to hear ''these incels are just freaks so dont laugh at them'' it didnt address hypergamy

Tha actual video is somewhat in incels favour, he's pretty much making fun of IT.

His characterization of IT is actually false as there are barely any chads on there

Already watched the video, its reddit soy-tier humor. :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke:

When cucks come here to make fun of us they actually end up learning things.

This is the quintessential reason why trying to reason our believes with anyone outside our sphere of influence is an eternally pointless exercise. We are being constantly misrepresented by this extreme viewpoints summarized and streamlined to ease the dehumanization process for the sake of broader media consumption. While we bring up valuable and scientifically and culturally observable manifestations of our very core believes; those ideas are instantly discarded as they are put in contrast with the socially engineered caricature of what incels stand for.

They have done the same to blacks in times of racial segregation. As niggers were raising valid points about the unjust nature of their status in the social hierarchy the only way to keep them in line was to resolve to logical fallacies dressed up in social influences. It's a common tactic of subversive manipulation, used all throughout mankind history. The only variable that changes through the ages is the form in which it appears.

Most who are not personally affected by the problem will never take deep enough interest to see beyond all the smoke and mirrors. Their experiences only validate that we are wrong, therefore they are easily swayed to draw a line in the sand and stick to the morally good side. But the fact is, our cause is grey and so is the world. But they will never accept that even if they do believe in moral ambiguity on the broader scale.

Because they would be forced to admit we are right.

Last edited:
Guy looks like a kike. Won't click it.

They have nothing else better to do