Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jose Canseco Gets Fired For Tweeting Blackpill Statements

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
The ex-MLB slugger tweets:

[font=Georgia, serif][size=medium][font=Georgia, serif]“What is going on with all these politicians molesting women I've been molested by several women and never complained.[size=medium][font=Georgia, serif]”[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia, serif]“Well I mean I’ve been beaten by women taken advantage of by women and molested by women I never complain [/font][font=Georgia, serif][font=Georgia, serif]but it was kind of a turn-on.”[/font][/font]

[font=Georgia, serif][size=medium][font=Georgia, serif]Get ready for his blackpills:[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia, serif]“I see the difference I guess cuz I was a good-looking guy and these politicians look like a bag of boogers”[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]And here's the kicker![/font]

[font=Georgia, serif][size=medium][font=Georgia, serif]“These women complaining against sexual misconduct are just RACIST AGAINST UGLY MEN”[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Georgia, serif]http://www.stltoday.com/news/ex-mlb-slugger-says-women-s-sexual-misconduct-claims-are/article_cfa46e17-7703-5451-8f12-f96e6ecc0a2c.html[/font]

A lot of people know this is true, but they're too scared to admit it. The good thing is that that our movement is reaching mainstream outlets unlike ever before. Even if it is mostly slanderous, there will be 'some' that relate, & join in

He follows up with:

[font=Lyon, Georgia, serif]"Why is everyone so worried about what I am saying I'm just a simple guy trying to pay my bills worry about who's running our country" lol[/font]

200-2.gif

Look at that one comment.

"He's right. Women are the biggest hypocritical fakes on the planet. They'll do anything for a rich, good-looking baseball star, but scream, "Creep!" at any guy who is just average who even looks at them or smiles at them.

Tell the truth these days, get fired! - MGTOW. Men are waking up."

My man Jose lol. He tells the absolute truth.

No one believed him when he said most players were juicing, which consequently got him blacklisted. But now everyone knows the truth.

This could be the beginning of something. LOL

He said what everybody else was afraid to say. My man!

http://i.giphy.com/media/NnGGHE0muVqpO/giphy.mp4

Framecel222 said:
Lol @ this attempt to embed.

I see you haven't offed yourself yet, what a shame. Just please do the forum a favor already and just do it.

We should encourage him to stand behind his blackpill statements and drop more of them, instead of backpedaling or apologizing