Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson's daughter is officially a thot

Foids just showing that they got nothing else to offer

Women are getting desperate for attention with the quarantine. My tinder chadfish never done better than this weekend.

All foids are the same tbh

The rumor is her dad got some major brain damage. She probably has to think about survival now, therefore: thottery.

She breathes doesn't she?

B-b-b-but Jordan Peterson based and redpilled !

Imagine having such a daughter.

women are worthless

Women are getting desperate for attention with the quarantine. My tinder chadfish never done better than this weekend.

Explains why they are complaining about how bored and isolated they are when it has only been 2 weeks

Explains why they are complaining about how bored and isolated they are when it has only been 2 weeks
Wouldn't this imply that they like going out, showing off their bodies and meeting men in IRL?

She already cheated and left her husband. Slut.

And honestly, JFL at Jordan Peterson. Fucking pillhead trying to tell ppl how to ascend in the world. He not only sold his soul to (((them))) but for raised a fucking whore. What a disgrace.

Genital herpes.

because she is a woman, thats explains a lot

I thought Peterson was anti-thot?

She is also selling some crap on the internet called "lion diet" lol.

And Jordan keep talking some banal things for the new age normies want to listen too. So boring.

Pathetic times when people like him keep on collecting wide audiences.

Last edited:
LMAO

At least she didn't post a belfie. Although that could be any day now.

Her dad contributes to society using his knowledge, wisdom and high IQ. Meanwhile, the only thing his whore daughter has to offer to the world is her holes JFL

Body is fapfuel

The face resembles her father too closely, though, feels weird to fap to it.

Foids doing foid things

She's reduced her whole value to just a hole
full

She already cheated and left her husband. Slut.

And honestly, JFL at Jordan Peterson. Fucking pillhead trying to tell ppl how to ascend in the world. He not only sold his soul to (((them))) but for raised a fucking whore. What a disgrace.
i would sell my soul to (((them))) tbh

Poor Jordan peterson. Looks like degeneracy has won again.

Aint she married? Her husband, who probably thought he was getting him a tradwife JFL, is getting cucked no doubt lol. I also heard she sucks off random chads in mens rooms at keto conventions.

Jordan Peterson is a fucking sellout, the dumb people's smart guy.

I hope she dies in a car crash.

I used to follow J Peterson but not now he talks about what it means to be a man but managed to fuck his life up and raise a whore for a daughter, failure as a father is the only lesson he should be teaching.

Imagine being the father of that

No wonder Peterson has mentally collapsed,the blackpill finally got to him after witnessing this from first row

Wtf even happened to jordan peterson? I haven't heard anything about him in a while now. Apparently there're even rumours about him dying now.

Juden Peterstein

A foid is a thot by definition my dear friendcel

Women really are useless. And I’m supposed to respect them according to IT pmsl.

Fucking pathetic. Jordan Peterson is a cuck too. If he claims to know so much about holes and their hypergamous nature and what's going to happen in the future then why the fuck did he even marry. Or an even better question. Why the fuck did he raise a hole knowing very well that she will grow up to become a hypermgaous scum. He is nothing but a virtue signalling Chadlite.

its in their dna to be one sooo....