Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Petersons blackpill nod?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Looks like he’s swallowing it?

Hes swallowing cum from the merchant to stay a millionaire.
That´s what hes doing.

Can't cope forever.

I haven't watched the whole thing but it sounds like he's saying your face will change depending on how "agreeably" you behave. Just change your bone structure with your personality theory

I haven't watched the whole thing but it sounds like he's saying your face will change depending on how "agreeably" you behave. Just change your bone structure with your personality theory
just be tall and good looking bro, its that simple.

Jordan Cuckerson

Just expand yourself bro

I'm tired of seeing this cuck all over the place and worshipped like some deity he clearly isn't. It's just random no-bs advice with some blackpill sprinkled on top of it and somehow everybody is acting he's the next messiah.

Jordan is mostly correct about gender and dating issues imo

Joseph Peterstein

He eats SSRIs, his wife looks like a man his daughter is a slut. Do you really wanna take advice from such a looser?
Maxresdefault 3

I my eyes he is a frauding cuck with a whore as daughter and a man as wife.