Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jordan Peterson seems naive and low IQ to me

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Lately I started hearing about this Jordan Peterson so I went and read and watched some of what he is saying.

And at first I was confused, but now I have to openly disagree with many of his opinions.

He seems to me like bluepill Christian white knight moralising everything that keeps using religion and morals to explain why life sucks. Like a step back to times before science.

Like 'uh oh there is a thing called depression that can happen in your brain and you have to go outside and to people as God said and you have to overcome the darkness' lol.

He also feels like there is absolute good and evil which in itself is a proof of low IQ.

i don't like him either and feel like he says a bunch of meaningless bullshit

Here's all you need to know about Jordan Peterson:
go to www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
look at the number of patrons on the left
multiply by the minimum amount you can support him you can see on the right
and you'll get your answer to what he's all about

He is an old soul, he still thinks the world revolves abides by the same rules as it did in the 1980s.

I hate moralfags like him.

feel good christcuck moralfags like him deserve the rope

His advice is directed towards normies who could have good lives if they tried harder.
He knows it’s over for sub-5 men.

I hate moralfags like him.
Not to mention he hates neets and makes fun of us, when his hypocrite self won't even clean his house a bit.

Not to mention he hates neets and makes fun of us, when his hypocrite self won't even clean his house a bit.

He must be literally brainwashed to not understand how NEET just happens in today's society. And NEETs themselves are not the cause.

regardless of your thoughts on his politics/recent activity, you can't be a legitimate academic with a low iq, he's very above average

IQ is not the be all end all of everything relating to the mind, damn it. He clearly has a powerful, well performing brain, that is to say, he's IQ, but that doesn't mean his thougths and ideas are infallible, or that they're even inherently superior to the thoughts and ideas of a low IQ individual. There's plenty of low IQ individuals around here, yet somehow they have come to understand the fundamental truth of the human condition, the blackpill, when the vast majority of supposedly high IQ people like presidents, professors, doctors, and so on, have not come close.
Do you think we should start following them exclusively, because they can work out some math problems on a test quickly?

IQ is not the be all end all of everything relating to the mind, damn it. He clearly has a powerful, well performing brain, that is to say, he's IQ, but that doesn't mean his thougths and ideas are infallible, or that they're even inherently superior to the thoughts and ideas of a low IQ individual. There's plenty of low IQ individuals around here, yet somehow they have come to understand the fundamental truth of the human condition, the blackpill, when the vast majority of supposedly high IQ people like presidents, professors, doctors, and so on, have not come close.
Do you think we should start following them exclusively, because they can work out some math problems on a test quickly?

Interesting.

So maybe these bluepill high IQ individuals are like a high performance computers, but running a wrong software and wasting themselves.

Ted Kaczinsky is superior in everyway and spoke of people like Peterson in less than cordial terms. and before anyone says it, Ted was once a respectable college professor so don't even try. likely higher IQ than Puff-on-his-sons-peter.

Interesting.

So maybe these bluepill high IQ individuals are like a high performance computers, but running a wrong software and wasting themselves.
Could be.. I really haven't come close to working it out, I don't know if anyone has. But what I do strongly believe is that things cannot be a simple matter of high or low IQ.
I gotta go now tho, can't ruminate further atm
perhaps some user will solve the puzzle for us before I come back :feelswhere:

In my opinion he is blackpilled, but he chooses not to tell the whole truth to his audience, which primarily consists of low-value males, because it would hurt his business and disrupt the order of society.

feel good christcuck moralfags like him deserve the rope
They deserve worse, they deserve to live. Beng alive is the true torture. Although considering how stupid they are, they might actually be in a state of blissful ignorance.

They deserve worse, they deserve to live. Beng alive is the true torture. Although considering how stupid they are, they might actually be in a state of blissful ignorance.
Cope. Most people aren't as miserable as us. Most people go about enjoying their every day life

Peterson

He is a gatekeeper to keep goys from waking up against his masters.

Alt right jordan peterson self help guru father figure

Guy speaks out of both sides of his mouth, like many modern "traditionalists," he claims to want to restore strong families in society, but then promotes the idea that relationships being a game of 1upsmanship is a "good thing," (listen to his talk about why "games" are a good thing in relationships).

Honestly, I think "game" is a thing for chads and upper tier normies. Doesn't apply to sub-6 men. But even still it boils down to a foid's need for constant drama to remain entertained. This is hardly the environment for raising a healthy family or healthy children.

:yes:

He is another cuckold pro jew alt righter

His advice is directed towards normies who could have good lives if they tried harder.
He knows it’s over for sub-5 men.
This. He’s implied in multiple interviews that certain men are fucked in the dating market regardless of self improvement. That said, I like his philosophies. Good cope and improved other parts of my life.

Here's all you need to know about Jordan Peterson:
go to www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
look at the number of patrons on the left
multiply by the minimum amount you can support him you can see on the right
and you'll get your answer to what he's all about

Fuck that retard is making bank. Jordan Peterson is extremely low IQ all his talks are non sense rambling.

The way he talks, and just his voice is incredible annoying for me to be honest. I can't understand why he is so popular, he is iritating, he often spills obvious things but just talks and talks about them in his annoying voice like it's something new. I think annoying is best word to describe him

Could be.. I really haven't come close to working it out, I don't know if anyone has. But what I do strongly believe is that things cannot be a simple matter of high or low IQ.
I gotta go now tho, can't ruminate further atm
perhaps some user will solve the puzzle for us before I come back :feelswhere:
Just because you are "high IQ" doesn't mean you have access to all possible viewpoints and perspectives. There is an infinite amount of perspectives, so even "low IQ" people can accomplish/bring up great things.

IQ is more about analytical skill, which doesn't truly change your perspective by itself, it just helps you go deeper in your specific perception. Hence all the extremely high IQ people of literally every political ideology you can name.

He is a true bullshit artist. You can listen to him for hours and be impressed with how smart he sounds without really remembering what he fucking said... Because he didn't say anything. I wish I could make money like that.

I hate him almost as much as I hate his little fanboys who litter youube with 10 minute long clips with clickbait titles where he waffles about Disney movies.

obsessing over IQ is a low IQ trait, fam

Thank you for making this thread, man. It's like a breath of fresh air to me because I've criticized Peterson a lot on Youtube and without fail I get pounced on by his absolutely zombified audience who worship him. Never seen such a cult in my life.

He's just a tallfag with a prominent chin and nice jawline that thinks it was his personality that got him to where he is. As soon as I heard him talking about introvert and extrovert I instantly stopped paying attention to anything he said.

Thank you for making this thread, man. It's like a breath of fresh air to me because I've criticized Peterson a lot on Youtube and without fail I get pounced on by his absolutely zombified audience who worship him. Never seen such a cult in my life.

Ure welcome.

He also doesnt say anything new. He only makes a spin on what is happening, how it is wrong and how when he was young and according to the bible how things should be.

He never acknowledges the option that things were bad even under Christianity, maybe that things simply continuously are bad for losers.

And that hard work doesnt automatically lead to rewards. Because it doesnt, things are much more random than that. People would only like to believe there is justice.

In my opinion he is blackpilled, but he chooses not to tell the whole truth to his audience, which primarily consists of low-value males, because it would hurt his business and disrupt the order of society.
Ive always thought this too