Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson points out why Jews are so well off

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★

[UWSL]well off[/UWSL]
/wɛlˈɒf/

adjective
adjective: well-off; comparative adjective: better-off; adjective: well off; comparative adjective: better off
  1. wealthy.
    "her family are quite well off"
    h
    Similar:
    wealthy

Last edited:
JFL at jordan shekelson, Nepotism and Jewish in group preference that's all he had to say but he never will. Once one Jew gets into power he will help out other Jews get into high positions and intentionally sideline the goyium. They do this until they turn what ever system they're in to be like modern hollywood where you HAVE to be Jewish or at least a Shabbos goy who will tow their line to get anywhere.

people hate jews not coz they're succesful, but coz they have no morals.

jews are extremely greedy creatures. ive had some jew restaurant owner in NYC tried to scam me for $100. jews are scums, money cant change that.

and i know he's jewish coz that fuckers surname's literally Cohen. cant get more kike-ish than that
I thought you lived in South America? :waitwhat:

Nice to see another NYCcel here then. :owo:

jews are extremely greedy creatures. ive had some jew restaurant owner in NYC tried to scam me for $100. jews are scums, money cant change that.

and i know he's jewish coz that fuckers surname's literally Cohen. cant get more kike-ish than that
u silly inkel I'm sure it's just a cohencidence :feelssus::feelskek:
JFL at jordan shekelson

but you're being sus af. are you archiving this shit right now liek you do with every cel :feelsree:
No sir, but it would be nice to know other NYCcels here because I too live in NYC. :owo:

Aren't you a rice? I thought Chinese people were known as the jews of Asia. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

JP existence is extremely illustrative of the general decline of academia in the West

Aren't you a rice? I thought Chinese people were known as the jews of Asia. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
I thought other Asians usually consider the chinese closer to the niggers of Asia rather then the jew.

Ask JP why his daughter is such a whore

Ask Jordie what his favorite type of street drug is and see if he doesn't snarl out of hatred for you :feelshaha:

"Saying Whites are superior to non-whites is racist, evil, and hateful. Racism has no place in civil society, it's a reprehensible offense!"

.......10 seconds later.......

"But yeah, Jews have a superior I.Q. and that's why they're better than you, don't be anti-semitic, just accept them as your overlords goy."
:soy:

Hmm, nothing contradictory or hypocritical at all there, am I right? :feelsjuice:

"But yeah, most of my friends are Jewish, how the fuck do you think my public speeches, interviews, and books began goy?"

Well, color me shocked. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
He Say's, it's OK because he needs the money to buy cocaine....
With his painting of Vladimir Lenin in his living room, just another neo-bolshevik pretending to be a political conservative voice, and guess what, they all seemingly have a lot of Jewish friends too. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
"More power to them (the jews)"

- Jordan Peterson

his real name is Mordecai Kikerson

Last edited:
"More power to them (the jews)"

- Jordan Peterson
"Hey guys Jordan Peterson here, I'm sucking the dicks of my Jewish friends currently, and I can't be bothered for another interview or broadcast until I'm finished. I really need the shekels." - Jordan Peterstein

:feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:

B1lRaam

his real name is Mordecai Kikerson
Fact check: True. :feelsstudy::feelsdevil::feelsEhh::yes:

Last edited: