Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jordan Peterson lurks here.

He's rather blackpilled, but one problem with his proposition is the fact that a monogamous society will never last, and will eventually change. Hypergamy is written in a woman's genes, and this has already spilled out through feminism, effectively a revolt against things like monogamy and traditional marriage.

he's a cuck idiot who beta buxxed and has an ugly daughter with his ugly ass facial features who post slutty pics on instagram despite the fact she's a MOM

fuck this guy

So does Pewdiepie.

I guess you can observe the world and get such a conclusion without browsing incels.is
The tought of Peterson shitposting here to push his agenda is 10/10 tho.

I guess you can observe the world and get such a conclusion without browsing incels.is
The tought of Peterson shitposting here to push his agenda is 10/10 tho.
Turns out @Fontaine is Peterson

he's a cuck idiot who beta buxxed and has an ugly daughter with his ugly ass facial features who post slutty pics on instagram despite the fact she's a MOM

fuck this guy
True. JFL at incels who like him

Turns out @Fontaine is Peterson

Wouldnt surprise me tbh hes really high IQ

giphy.gif

You are a young man and all the women are rejecting you. Who's got the problem? It's not all the women. It's you.

AKA, youre a subhuman.

This is honestly exactly what we fucking need and like 5% of the reason I'm on here. PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS SHIT AND IT CHANGES THE CULTURE.

'EY YO JP! BRO! DOGPILL MOTHA FUCKA! Make a fucking youtube vid on that! And start being fucking honest about your thoughts on black people. Why the fuck does every fucking coward lie about this shit? I grew up in high school and know ALL WHITES HATE NIGGERS! Why do we fucking cuck and lie? So they can rape our women and ruin our society? I know this is how all white men view things because 100% of them were like that in high school. UNCUCK YOURSELVES!

I will literally see a white guy talking about how bad racism is and then hear a story later about how he called some dude a nigger. It's fucking insane! (this is an actual true story from like 2 weeks ago)

'You are a young man and all the women are rejecting you. Who's got the problem? It's not all the women. It's you.'

I mean he's right. In my 32 years I could just not become the intellectual/cultural superior of a fucking dog that some Stacy wants to fuck. There is nothing wrong with women at all. They have no desire to be violated or have violence inflicted upon them, and if they do, it's totally healthy. It's totally healthy to fuck dogs and people with Downs' Syndrome and to eat shit and get pissed on or beaten up. TOTALLY HEALTHY! NOTHING WRONG!

Last edited:
didnt anyone hear what jordan peterson said, obviously he bluepilled thinking that if all the girls reject a guy there is something wrong with him.

tbh I quite like him, although I don’t always agree with him.

didnt anyone hear what jordan peterson said, obviously he bluepilled thinking that if all the girls reject a guy there is something wrong with him.
He actually implies the guy is SUBHUMAN

He doesn't understand the blackpill and the hypergamous nature of women even though he should. Just look at his daughter, married a tall white Chad.

I got nothing against the guy but he's just too bluepilled for my taste.

Everybody lurks here including Lionel Messi and Lebron James. This is the most famous and notorious website on the internet and I bet famous femsnails lurk here too.

The number of times I've seen something posted on PSL as original content and then the same theory turns up in academia or media is countless. Plenty of journalists and sociologists have this forum as a favorite bookmark.

#fuckoffideathiefs

Both of them don't understand the 20/80 rule nor hypergamy nor how an extremely liberated sexual market skews the things in favor of chads. They don't understand this basic fact : Hypergamy + the imbrication of the sexual and dating market makes it that attractiveness is actually relative to the supply of chads (since hypergamy makes it so that the demand for them is unlimited )

They think if you are rejected it's necessary cause you are unattractive, this may be the case for the really most ugliest for us, but they don't understand that attractiveness is relative, if women gets more opportunities/easier way to meet chads, the guy who gets one woman from time to time will himself become less attractive.

Let's take an example, say teleportation was invented today, what will happen ? Even normies will get less women, because considering that girls can quickly fuck a chad anywhere in the world and the fact that there is no time spent on transportation will give chads more time to fuck women, did the normies suddenly get less attractive ? No, chads and women just got better opportunities to meet.

The fact that they don't understand this simple fact shows how low IQ they are, they think that being attractive or not is an inherent individual essence, while the reality is that it's relative to the supply/demand, Tinder for instance systematically made average guys less attractive, without any other change impacting their "essential" attractiveness.

Both of them don't understand the 20/80 rule nor hypergamy nor how an extremely liberated sexual market skews the things in favor of chads.

They think if you are rejected it's necessary cause you are unattractive, this may be the case for the really most ugliest for us, but they don't understand that attractiveness is relative, if women gets more opportunities/easier way to meet chads, the guy who gets one woman from time to time will himself become less attractive.

Let's take an example, say teleportation was invented today, what will happen ? Even normies will get less women, because considering that girls can quickly fuck a chad anywhere in the world and the fact that there is no time spent on transportation will give chads more time to fuck women, did the normies suddenly get less attractive ? No, chads and women just got better opportunities to meet.

The fact that they don't understand this simple fact shows how low IQ they are, they think that being attractive or not is an inherent individual essence, while the reality is that it's relative to the supply/demand, Tinder for instance systematically made average guys less attractive, without any other change impacting their "essential" attractiveness.
Wtf are saying? JBP said that the most attractive males monopolize the sexual marketplace in universities. Rogan seems to agree but doesn't see the problem with it. Peterson said that when inequality is taken to an extreme ,like in the case of the sexual market, men start getting violent and society destabilizes.

Of course they didn't address the effect of social media, but they get the idea of celibacy and the 80/20 rule.

Wtf are saying? JBP said that the most attractive males monopolize the sexual marketplace in universities. Rogan seems to agree but doesn't see the problem with it. Peterson said that when inequality is taken to an extreme ,like in the case of the sexual market, men start getting violent and society destabilizes.

Of course they didn't address the effect of social media, but they get the idea of celibacy and the 80/20 rule.

Did you listen to the whole convo ? In the first half Rogan keeps repeating that if you are unattractive, you are the problem, makes yourself more attractive. j.B peterson repeately concedes this point like a cuck, saying yeah this is the main problem, then add a weak nuance to it. Even in the second half while rogan doesn't seem to see the problem with it, he still keeps making the assumption that relativeness is absolute, that it's chad vs fat ugly short manlets, he doesn't understand the relative and winner take all aspect of hypergamy + sexual liberation, that a chad can monopolise sex even with the presence of decent looking normies. Joe Rogan doesn't see the problems with it in part because he assumes the rejected guys are fat ugly manlets that are unattractive in an absolute sense, that could never attract women even in a scenario where there were less means available to fuck chads (like Tinder )

Last edited:
Did you listen to the whole convo ? In the first half Rogan keeps repeating that if you are unattractive, you are the problem, makes yourself more attractive. j.B peterson repeately concedes this point like a cuck, saying yeah this is the main problem, then add a weak nuance to it. Even in the second half while rogan doesn't seem to see the problem with it, he still keeps making the assumption that relativeness is absolute, that it's chad vs fat ugly short manlets, he doesn't understand the relative and winner take all aspect of hypergamy + sexual liberation, that a chad can monopolise sex even with the presence of decent looking normies. Joe Rogan doesn't see the problems with it in part because he assumes the rejected guys are fat ugly manlets that are unattractive in an absolute sense, that could never attract women even in a scenario where there were less means available to fuck chads (like Tinder )
I think they both get the point that physical attractiveness will get you female attention like nothing else, but they hesitate to say it(Iook at their expressions when they say some bluepilled stuff, like that you have to make yourself attractive by working bs) and that being ugly/short will ruin your chances(they mentioned heightpill, facepill when talking about the hypothetical 6'5" Chad).

I think they both get the point that physical attractiveness will get you female attention like nothing else, but they hesitate to say it(Iook at their expressions when they say some bluepilled stuff, like that you have to make yourself attractive by working bs) and that being ugly/short will ruin your chances(they mentioned heightpill, facepill when talking about the hypothetical 6'5" Chad).

But comparing chads to fat manlets is very dishonest, it's a caricature made to avoid thinking about how attraction is relative, how a decent normie can become less attractive just with the invention of Tinder, without any change in his looks, status or personality.

He insists on the fat manlets vs the chads to make a point that attractiveness is inherent to those very ugly individuals, and that no cultural pressure can change it, it's extremely dishonest from his part since it colors JPB as some crazy nuthob that want to pair girls with 5ft ugly guys with glasses that no girl would want to fuck jn any circumstance, while understanding the interaction of hypergamy + opportunities drive home the point that even he can lose attraction in a relative way (if it was possible to clone chads for instance, or with the invention of a pill that erased the need to sleep, and gave chads more time to fuck, or teleportation) without any change in his looks or personality

But comparing chads to fat manlets is very dishonest, it's a caricature made to avoid thinking about how attraction is relative, how a decent normie can become less attractive just with the invention of Tinder, without any change in his looks, status or personality.

He insists on the fat manlets vs the chads to make a point that attractiveness is inherent to those very ugly individuals, and that no cultural pressure can change it, it's extremely dishonest from his part since it colors JPB as some crazy nuthob that want to pair girls with 5ft ugly guys with glasses that no girl would want to fuck jn any circumstance, while understanding the interaction of hypergamy + opportunities drive home the point that even he can lose attraction in a relative way (if it was possible to clone chads for instance, or with the invention of a pill that erased the need to sleep, and gave chads more time to fuck, or teleportation) without any change in his looks or personality

Are you implying that decent looking normies are incels? This is clearly not the case. The only real incels are the true subhumans.

Timestamp? not finna watch :feelsautistic:

Are you implying that decent looking normies are incels? This is clearly not the case. The only real incels are the true subhumans.

I'm comparing that even them are getting more incelish, that they have less opportunities with the invention of Tinder, most average guys if you take away marriage and betabuxing don't get as much as sex as you think, it's getting worse even with them, some rare sexual encounters here and there, some fluke, one rare romantic relationship where the balance of power is in favor of the woman because she can replaces them waaay easier than they can replace her etc.

It's not an all or nothing scenario, your situation can get away worse in the direction of incel-tier category without you becoming a full incel.

Actually, in most cases it just means that the man was bred for survival rather than reproduction. This quote from this good article explains it:

Now let's consider how peacocks got their bright feathers. These bright feathers have absolutely no benefit for survival. In fact they are harmful for survival, being heavy and easy for predators to see. It is the male peacocks that have these feathers, not the females. So let's start by imagining peacocks before they had big bright feathers. Since females can only have a limited number of children, females tend to be selective about which males they mate with. They should prefer healthy "good looking" males since their children will inherit the male's genes. Those males with dull feathers may well have been poorly nourished and unhealthy. Bright feathers were probably a good indication of a healthy male. So females evolved to prefer males with bright feathers. But now it becomes in the male's interest to have bright feathers because if he doesn't, females will reject him and he won't be able to reproduce. So males evolved to have bigger and brighter feathers, not for survival, but for the sexual advantage that allowed males to have more children. At some point these bigger brighter feathers were no longer an indication of good health. So why didn't the females stop preferring such males? This is explained by the sexy son hypothesis. If the female mates with a male who is popular with other females, then her sons will likely inherit the males traits that made the father popular and so her sons will also be popular and will have many children with many females. This will spread not only the father's genes but also the mother's genes. So those females who are attracted to popular males have an advantage. At this point in the story, male peacocks with big bright feathers are popular with females, so it is to each female's advantage to mate with males with big bright feathers. This is Fisherian runaway selection, a story of evolution gone wild, of evolution not doing what is in the best interest of the species. From a religious perspective, we can think of this as an example of evil.

http://www.mikraite.org/Human-Evolution-td17.html

Jordan Peterson is a moron.

Doesnt shock me honestly.

We attract high IQ people. Although Peterson says a lot of dumb shit

Both of them don't understand the 20/80 rule nor hypergamy nor how an extremely liberated sexual market skews the things in favor of chads. They don't understand this basic fact : Hypergamy + the imbrication of the sexual and dating market makes it that attractiveness is actually relative to the supply of chads (since hypergamy makes it so that the demand for them is unlimited )

Great post. First it was the invention of cars, then online dating.

I will literally see a white guy talking about how bad racism is and then hear a story later about how he called some dude a nigger. It's fucking insane! (this is an actual true story from like 2 weeks ago)
You are correct.. white people do seem to say the Nigger a lot. Sometimes it is just in jest though. I heard a story (months ago) about someone joking by calling a Pakistani an Nigger and the Pakistani guy calling him a Snowflake in return. :feelsautistic: Have you heard of the NWA Niggas with attitude? I mean.. they tried to normalise the word Nigga.. fucking filthy kikes.
I grew up in high school and know ALL WHITES HATE NIGGERS!
I trust a black before the NPCs that are around me boyo.
I know this is how all white men view things because 100% of them were like that in high school.
I wasn't like this. Yorkshire.. is different to most of Britain though.

High IQ

Just brush your teeth bruh

The problem with JP's perspective is socially enforced monogamy won't solve anything.

You can't put the cat back in the bag. Harem based technology (eg. Tinder) is here to stay and it will only continue.

The only solution is to reduce the man:female ratio of society, and since we can't mass kill off men, we need to increase the number of women in society, either by selective immigration or government policies that promote female childbirth.

I talked about this here which is where I came to this realization:
https://incels.is/threads/white-wom...ling-white-man-ethnic-female-couplings.74577/

I will make a new separate thread about it in the next week. Sadly, none of this will help us. It's too late for us. There is no solution in our lifetime except possibly sex bots if the tech goes quickly. But in the greater scheme of things, increasing women is the only practical solution or civilization will collapse from the low birth rates and women who are choosing not to even be in relationships due to not being able to get Chads.

If you think Jordan Peterson is blackpilled, you are bluepilled.

Bluepilled Canadian cuck.

You guys need to understand one thing about Peterson. He is a psychologist, not a philosopher. His very occupation is predicated on the idea you can "fix" people and all their problems by sorting out their thoughts. He cannot acknowledge the blackpill without invalidating what he did for a living all those years before he accidentally got famous due to SJW blow back, and even now he still has to maintain his credentials as a clinical psychologist.

Good. Psychologists should do their fucking job
I can already see some of them being inspired on some of our topics or just replies by making a research on it, society is swayed by research if not most of the time.

Collectivized sexuality only solution.

You guys need to understand one thing about Peterson. He is a psychologist, not a philosopher. His very occupation is predicated on the idea you can "fix" people and all their problems by sorting out their thoughts. He cannot acknowledge the blackpill without invalidating what he did for a living all those years before he accidentally got famous due to SJW blow back, and even now he still has to maintain his credentials as a clinical psychologist.

Found Jordan Peterson

fucking annoying CUNT

I wonder if he's seen any of our posts.