Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson is proof betamax is cope

MasterHero

MasterHero

Recruit
★★
This retard keeps preaching betamaxing and self improvement and yet his whore of a daughter fucked all the chads in the planet including Andrew Tate. Then to top it off she got impregnated by a loser Russian chad who left her. His own daughter he raised is ironclad proof all his betamaxing bullshit is pure cope.

FlGDwoBXkAA7ESE

because betas don't go on an organized crime spree to loot all the money Andrew Tate stole from selling advertising.

His daughter is symbolic of how fatherhood, amongst other concepts, is a joke nowadays. You can have all the values you want and preach them, you WILL get beat by the system, no way you're "transmitting" anything through your "legacy" when everything around you is antitheical lmao. Bunch of dumb trad copes.

I can't believe I ded srs tried to read his retarded 12 rules of life book and take it for real when I was younger. I was so retarded when I was bluepilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back