Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson cures nihilism in 2 mins (holy crap)

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Now you can just be positive bro!

none of what this faggot says makes sense. a spark of divinity in them? go suck a dick boomer.

Just tidy your room, bro

Jordan cuckerson

How is this lifefuel?

Scamming faggot. Boomers are the worst they take a shit everywhere and then lecture the next generation for stepping in it.

Jordan Peterson is such a cuck jfl.

He's coping hard.

Jordan is copemaxxing.

Funny this guy was all over the place for about 3 months, he was nearly deified it seemed like. Now no one cares about him. It's weird for a guy like him to have 15 minutes of fame when he tried to display himself as a deep intellectual. I guess his book made him a lot of money, now he can go bye bye.

Nobody matters but the joo.

Just be nice to everyone and everything will work itself out br0

He makes a lot of sense, fuck you guys who say he doesn't.

Just be a positive doormat and wash your penis, bucko

none of what this faggot says makes sense. a spark of divinity in them? go suck a dick boomer.
He mogs you at that age btw, me also.
He can be positive.

He's right about looking after yourself but I have observed that selfish people who treat others poorly are often successful. He leans towards being a cuck in this regard with his advice and I don't think it's helpful.

Funny this guy was all over the place for about 3 months, he was nearly deified it seemed like. Now no one cares about him. It's weird for a guy like him to have 15 minutes of fame when he tried to display himself as a deep intellectual. I guess his book made him a lot of money, now he can go bye bye.
It took a while for people to realise he was a conman. His entire job is tricking young, insecure men without an identity into believing that their lives will have meaning if they buy his books. Part of how he got so succesful is also the fact that a lot of men in the modern west lack a strong father figure so they try to fill this void with online personalities.

lol tuned out at the 1 minute mark
word salad

It took a while for people to realise he was a conman. His entire job is tricking young, insecure men without an identity into believing that their lives will have meaning if they buy his books. Part of how he got so succesful is also the fact that a lot of men in the modern west lack a strong father figure so they try to fill this void with online personalities.
Truth .
I bought his book and i regret it ,
there are some standalone memorable quotes that can be used without context and his gibberish about lobsters and Ying Yang was pretty nice but apart from that it was mostly filler material and " clean your penis buddy "

He makes a lot of sense, fuck you guys who say he doesn't.
:soy::bluepill:
This.

yup , start watching his videos a few months ago, this ignoble Geritol Geezer can't hold my attention for more than 10 seconds.
when i read the review about him, it say he give personal hygiene advice, instantly it popped in my mind he is nannymaxxing, but wouldnt you rather have Mary Poppins?

Typical huckster devoid of any integrity nor dignity, a decent man would go straigh to the root of the problem of degenerate single mothers raising millions of bastard criminals and normie faggot cucks.

But instead he chose to exploit these young men for shekels, America, What a country!!!

Last edited:
It's only like 2 minutes and I was barely able to sit through it. His fucking voice is so annoying, not only that but WAY he is speaking is annoying. Just speak your mind you faggot and not say shit like "Um I think that, Um Um Um in my opinion Um Um it's so Um Um you can tell that um um my understanding of this is that um um yes I want ketchup with my fries"

and remeber that there's a spark of divinity in every human being

If you're an ugly repulsive male you will be alone no matter what. Just look at Mexican Andy. He tried to comedymaxx, confidancemaxx, and personalitymaxx for his entire life. Nothing ever worked out for him EVER despite all his efforts.

Jordan Peterson is a Zionist cuck. Everything but nihilism is a cope.

Just blame everything on postmodernists theory.

How do you get acne that bad? Does he fucking bathe in oil everyday or something?

Idk man... so much went wrong for this poor bastard. Like, he must have been a serial killer in the past life and this was his divine punishment from God. It's just unbelievable how ugly he is.

Idk man... so much went wrong for this poor bastard. Like, he must have been a serial killer in the past life and this was his divine punishment from God. It's just unbelievable how ugly he is.
I have respect for the fact that he's so confident around foids even though he's so ugly though. I wouldn't be able to talk to random women on the street.

He doesnt seem to have a lot of hate towards femoids, still

"rejecting morality makes me feel bad, therefore nihilism bad"
thanks, Mr. based professional bullshitter!