Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jonathan Cahill | Jeremy Meeks all over again

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm sure you're all aware of Jeremy Meeks:
If you're not aware:

On February 5, 2015, Meeks was convicted by a federal judge of one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm, and was sentenced to 27 months in federal prison. The judge further ordered Meeks to participate in the 500-Hour Bureau of Prisons Substance Abuse Treatment Program. He was incarcerated at Mendota Federal Correctional Institution.

Despite this conviction, his mugshot went viral and he was even dubbed the "Hot felon". He was able to date a model straight out of prison, has amassed a networth of over $5 Million USD and has even appeared in Movies/TV shows (they all blow):

Now meet Jeremy Cahill

The mugshot of square-jawed Jonathan Cahill, 37, quickly racked up more than 8,000 comments, according to The Sunso many that West Yorkshire Police disabled comments on Twitter and appeared to have deleted a Facebook appeal.
An example of the typical comments he received:

There were so many responses like the one shown above that they had to disable comments and have deleted the Facebook appeal.
Apparently he's a rape suspect, but there were allegedly foids in the comments claiming that "a guy like him wouldn't have to rape".

This is one of many cases that highlight the importance of looks. FEMOIDS will always be head over-heels for what they consider to be chads. Your personality will never change that.

At least the commenters are aware of what's going on:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10452477/If-Appeal-run-burglar-wins-army-swooning-fans.html

oldchad
37 year old prisoner chad has more smv than 5/10 normie 20 year old
brutal

''innocent until proven guilty'' doesn't apply to ugly and average men :feelshaha:

You almost ragefueled my way out of this forum for today :feelsokman:

All women are retarded and hypocritical without exception :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

It's a cosmic joke that while women's brains are so easily short-circuited like dumb animals, the key to doing so is immutable genetic traits, so that despite humanity being the dominant species on Earth through knowledge, merely having the knowledge of how women work, without being born with those traits, is useless.

Last edited:
holes love violent men as long as they are attractive

What a faggot

He doesnt give the creep vibes. It doesnt have anything to do withe the looks.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Who doesn’t know this story lmao:bluepill:
Based comments I guess:feelsjuice:

Reason #627883 why it should be illegal for femoids to use the internet