Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jon-Erik Hexum: a legitimate chad that unintentionally killed himself with a gun loaded with a rubber bullet.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
A lot of incels like to throw the word Chad around and assign it to any male who has ever had intercourse but Jon-Erik Hexum is what a legitimate Chad looks like. He even had an above average height of 6' 1".

MV5BYWI1NjYzNjgtNmU1Ny00MDhkLTk2OGUtMTEyMTI3YzE3OWQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk3NTUwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,744,1000_AL_.jpg

Holy shit I'm not even human compared to him

His other traits are so good that it outshines his negative canthal tilt

More chads should do the same.

A hole would choose to fuck this chad's dead body over a living incel.

Just more proof that chad is retarded and does not contribute anything to the human race. "duh huh, look at cave-chad over there, brain like river rock, broke his own neck with club-rock duh"

Damn he mogs me to hell and back. I barely look human compared to him.

He had an older brother called Gunnar but I can't find any pictures of him. In the past I think I remember seeing an image of him and he didn't look very impressive either.

He's the most low inhib and ruthless motherfucker in possibly the entire series.
do you know which chapter i should read after watching the original berserk anime?

He had an older brother called Gunnar but I can't find any pictures of him. In the past I think I remember seeing an image of him and he didn't look very impressive either.
In my bluepilled days I used to think that square jaws makes guys looks like idiots and low iq JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

do you know which chapter i should read after watching the original berserk anime?

I recommend starting from the beginning. But if you must, the eclipse happens in vol.11 if I remember right. With lot of details not present in the 1997 anime, and alot of stuff is missing in the beginning as well. So start from the beginning.

I recommend starting from the beginning. But if you must, the eclipse happens in vol.11 if I remember right. With lot of details not present in the 1997 anime, and alot of stuff is missing in the beginning as well. So start from the beginning.
ok, thanks fren :feelsokman:

Unintentionally killed himself?

Sounds like what a foid does when she's trying to get attention

His other traits are so good that it outshines his negative canthal tilt
It's barely negative at the corner, it's a he hanging skin that makes it look like it, it looks like a Scottish trait.