Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JokerPill: Mass Psychosis [Please Watch Before Posting]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
:society: [UWSL]A mass psychosis is an epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of a society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. Such a phenomenon is not a thing of fiction. Two examples of mass psychoses are the American and European witch hunts 16th and 17th centuries and the rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This video will aim to answer questions surrounding mass psychosis: What is it? How does is start? Has it happened before? Are we experiencing one right now? And if so, how can the stages of a mass psychosis be reversed?:society:[/UWSL]
Minneapolis vs. Joker (2019). We saw this coming. : r/ThatsInsane

Read this thread made by me on Wednesday for context if you can.:society:

Last edited:
I'd be happy if everyone went apeshit started killing each all day every day by the millions.

For it to be a mass psychosis, there would have to be a delusion. It's completely rational for a wizard KHHV incel to be upset so I wouldn't call the increasing number of ER/Joker cases a mass psychosis. I'd call it a natural response to unnatural circumstances. The only thing that isn't normal is the number of incels itself, but that's another thing.

However, there is a mass psychosis and it mostly manifests itself as blatant unjustified misandry. The statism/totalitarianism that's on the rise is only a byproduct of that - foids and self-hating SIMPs can't implement their misandrist policies without the help of the state.

After Skool mentions social media as a catalyst of a potential mass psychosis. Technically forums are social media too, but in the exact opposite sense - in normie social media, everyone displays a fake persona to impress others and boost their ego, while in this forum, everyone (except LARPers) shares his unfiltered thoughts thanks to the veil of relative anonymity. I'd much rather read a thread full of troll shitpost replies in the sewers than a boomerbook comment section full of normies pretending to like each other while talking shit behind each other's backs. Since all this fakery itself is detached from reality, it would make sense for it to be driving a psychosis. And speaking of boomerbook, it contains a lot of misinformation - 5G being dangerous, vaccines causing autism, "spirituality" BS, etc. As expected, it's foids who are falling for this the most. Then there's Twitter with its deranged hate mobs.

Of course, if the psychosis goes even more out of control, they'll somehow find a way to blame it all on their favourite scapegoat - non-Chad men, especially incels.

Going er is a natural response to a failing society like what @GhostedPhantom says I don't think all men will revolt people are to scared for that