Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Controversial] The Rising Rates of Mental Illness Will Trigger the Next Surge of Inceldom.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A lot of you here disagree with the mere thought of mentalcels but the fact is for an average men with any serious mental illness, he'll be at a great disadvantage, and completely rely on juggernaughting with very low-quality women as seen with the controversy regarding @-BrettyBoy- in that long-deleted thread by @MarriedAndLookin4Fun.

What happens if there are too many mentally ill men who will have to compete for these genetic dumpster women?

I predict that with the atomization and stratification of society, widespread usage of chemicals and synthetic materials in consumer goods, the rise of single mother/absentee parenting, the increasing age of marriage and first birth (likely the single biggest factor), and increasing stress levels; all contributors of mental illness on a population-wide scale, we will witness the next surge of inceldom if it hasn't already by the number of exposed average looking fakecels that make the rounds every few weeks here.
493px Young male virginity on the rise
5 Figure1 1

Average age at first marriage [OC]: dataisbeautiful

The mean age at which women in the Netherlands give birth to their first child has advanced once again. In 2018, Dutch women were on average 29.9 years old when delivering their first child. This was still six months younger in 2013 (29.4 years). Statistics Netherlands (CBS) reports this on the basis of recently released figures.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvN-3if4ets

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZh43OxgrUw

Last edited:
its already starting lots of guys with anxiety and autism are incels

Also for those who blame us wizards for failing in our age.. look how even in 1980.. 7% of men reported 0 sexual partners at age 30 since they were 18.

I said this thread was controversial; I just wanted a discussion with you guys.:feelsbadman:

:feelskek: Just loled at 'Depression female' being the same as baseline fertility rate.

i just want to have sex, and I guess this means no sex will be had

On a long enouhg timeline, all women go to a single man

Might as well volunteer at a suicide help call center to make a depressed foid dependant

Damn, that male autist fertility rate. It's over for me

Wtf, no one discussing my about my new theory?

I agree - more mental illness will breed more inceldom. And more inceldom will breed more mental illness (foids are having kids with fewer men => foids are raising kids in unstable households or raising them as stamp-collecting single mothers => shit-tier upbringing for the new generation).

I don't know for how long it can continue until it either plateaus or some mass incel event happens. In either case, I hope incel.is has good enough servers to support all the new users.

I think that if it doesn't plateau anytime soon, then inceldom will reach a critical mass and they'll shut incels.is down for """supporting hate speech""" because they'd rather scrub away any evidence of an issue than actually address the issue. And once incels are left without an outlet for their suffering and a space in which to feel at home, most of them might go ER or rope.

If it does plateau, then there should be the occasional school shootings and whatnot but things will remain relatively stable until either humanity technomaxxes or the incel genes are bred out of the gene pool (which I doubt can happen quickly because there will always be subhuman foids who will spawn more incels and subhuman foids even if they have kids with Chad). Incels will suffer in silence for generations.

So, both are bad endings. At least if it's the latter, I can enjoy my copes in peace. Or maybe there's a third ending I can't predict.

I wonder what kind of effect forcing children to wear masks in schools for the unforeseeable future is going to have on their mental health.

How the fuck do anorexic women have a higher fertility rate than men? Doesn't that condition literally shut off your womb?
Good point. So the 50% fertility hit men take is entirely due to no foid wanting a scrawny man, while the 20% hit women take is probably mostly due to miscarriages. Or maybe they count the miscarriages as "fertility" for some reason.

Good point. So the 50% fertility hit men take is entirely due to no foid wanting a scrawny man, while the 20% hit women take is probably mostly due to miscarriages. Or maybe they count the miscarriages as "fertility" for some reason.
To be fair, anorexic males also have the highest variance of any group... which probably corresponds to how attractive they are when skinny

To be fair, anorexic males also have the highest variance of any group... which probably corresponds to how attractive they are when skinny
Double high IQ post. I know some men look better when fat (e.g. Natty Fatty), particularly when their facial bones are so bad that it's better to hide them altogether. With that logic, maybe men whose only redeeming quality is their chiseled jawline can anorexiamax. :feelsthink:

When are we gonna get an updated version of this graph? Cause shit got a lot worse since the coof. We gotta be running close to 50% by now.
493px-young_male_virginity_on_the_rise-jpeg.522170

I wonder what kind of effect forcing children to wear masks in schools for the unforeseeable future is going to have on their mental health.

Only time will tell. All I can predict is that they will be all sorts of fucked up.

We need to kill more people and allow mass shooting to happen.

just the effect of over-population

Or is the next surge of inceldom causing mental health problem rates to rise :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back