Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Joker uprisings are apparently a real thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Incels would rather LDAR and cope than start an uprising tbh.

Incels would rather LDAR and cope than start an uprising tbh.

Nope, we'd be willing but we're completely incapable of organizing and the number of blackpilled incels is too low

Nope, we'd be willing but we're completely incapable of organizing and the number of blackpilled incels is too low
Centralized organization isn't necessary, nor is being blackpilled.

It's just that people still have too much to lose at the moment. Life in most of the developed world where there are high concentrations of inceldom is still by objective standards pretty good. Even if we don't get love or affection, it's not actually as basic of a need as water, food, or shelter. It's only when people have nothing to lose, that they lose it.

Centralized organization isn't necessary, nor is being blackpilled.

It's just that people still have too much to lose at the moment. Life in most of the developed world where there are high concentrations of inceldom is still by objective standards pretty good. Even if we don't get love or affection, it's not actually as basic of a need as water, food, or shelter. It's only when people have nothing to lose, that they lose it.

So a rebellion could occur without organization? I feel like people going ER doesn't do anything, just makes us more vulnerable to hate.

we need strong organized leadership and structure to change the modern reality we live in .
or we will be just clowns running around and ruining the existence of normies a,d let them in fear . eventually reality will be so messed up and we will become animals slaughtering each other .
fuck me

So a rebellion could occur without organization? I feel like people going ER doesn't do anything, just makes us more vulnerable to hate.
Centralized organization isn't even necessary in fourth-generation warfare, where multiple terror cells operate independently and are loosely coordinated.

Call me a weeb but GitS: Stand Alone Complex is a good example of this.

Centralized organization isn't even necessary in fourth-generation warfare, where multiple terror cells operate independently and are loosely coordinated.

Call me a weeb but GitS: Stand Alone Complex is a good example of this.

Have no idea what that is. You seem way more knowledgeable than me on this shit.

You think men like the Emperor of China ever think about what it's like to be somebody like me? No, they don't. They think that we'll just sit there and kick it like good little boys, that we won't werewolf and go wild!

Have no idea what that is. You seem way more knowledgeable than me on this shit.
Read up on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

Basically we as incels already have the capability to wage war, but the conditions haven't really been met and things aren't bad enough to mobilize. In some sense, we're already engaging in information warfare against the normies, the mainstream media attacked us first.

This is why we have disproportionately attracted so much attention (hello FBI agents reading this!), we are a threat to the fabric of society.

Read up on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

Basically we as incels already have the capability to wage war, but the conditions haven't really been met and things aren't bad enough to mobilize. In some sense, we're already engaging in information warfare against the normies, the mainstream media attacked us first.

This is why we have disproportionately attracted so much attention (hello FBI agents reading this!), we are a threat to the fabric of society.

It sounds cope to think we're a threat to society but it does make sense. The Blackpill completely destroys the notion of women that bluepillers have.

Just wait for incels coup 2020