Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joker showed how much normies are truly NPC

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
idc if this is late dont bring it up.

Normies never care for anyone outside their social circle, they'd mock, ridicule, harass, bully, ignore and reject people dozens, if not hundreds of people throughout thier lifetime.
These are the same people who would say shit like "oh my gawd, dis is so sad! I wish I was there to help Arthur, noone should be treated like this!"
NPC programming, 0 fucking self awareness and only react to consoom products jfl

They are false moralists. They have no morals, but they like to virtue signal as "morally superior".
Normies and foids are also very selfish and immature. They easily dismiss others suffering and are quick to extrapolate their own misfortunes as a "deep social problem".

They don't care about the homeless person sleeping in a cardboard box outside their giant houses in their gated communities. But somehow they want to "save the planet" and "stop climate change for the survival of the world and a better future for people".

What about the people here today, at the present, that are suffering right now? Not because of any natural environment change, but because of their selfish social behavior. What attitudes are they gonna change to help their fellow men?

So eager to cut "carbon emissions" but they don't even have the decency to buy a plate of food and feed a homeless person, or help an elderly person in their family or even a stray dog in an animal shelter.

I don't believe many Incels have killed normies/women. The actual numbers are less than 1%. They are much more at risk of being killed by blacks. And they don't have any sympathy for blacks either.

Normies and foids are disgusting hypocrites, pay no heed to their empty words.

“OMG ER was actually cute teehee I’d be his gf and stop this from happening heehee!” Just remember all the post ER virtue signaling. Droves and droves of it.

I havent seen that shit movie

Water is wet

Based greycel. But yeah. Water is wet. Nothing new here

20200305 172751

Normies never care for anyone outside their social circle, they'd mock, ridicule, harass, bully, ignore and reject people dozens, if not hundreds of people throughout thier lifetime.
These are the same people who would say shit like "oh my gawd, dis is so sad! I wish I was there to help Arthur, noone should be treated like this!"
NPC programming, 0 fucking self awareness and only react to consoom products jfl

I agree but what does that movie have to do with it?
Do you mean that they don't care about the joker because he is not like them?

Joker wasn't our movie though

Bunch of fucking hypocrites. First they spread the propaganda regarding incel shootings, next they all have the Joker avatar.

I fucking hate their hypocrisy and fake af virtue signalling, the moment a real issue is right in front of their faces they turn back to jerk mode and don't have a bit of empathy.

I'll say it joker was unrealistically dark, only the bottom of the bottom 1% come close. It would have had more impact if it was less dark, bc then it wouldn't just be dismissed as an unrealistic tragedy, but something that could actually happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back