Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Joker-related post on university love letters page

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Adwdwad

Maybe clowncels are a thing. They aren't quite incels. Incels are mostly just talk or LDAR. Clowncels are grievance collectors motivated by revenge.

i want to be a clowncel tbh

He sounds like a oneitis cuck

University love letter pages make me seriously want to commit suicide, and I have a fear of death

This is beauitifull. I ve saved it.

This Joker movie will be a blessing for incels. It will wake young men up like never before. Greatest marketing scheme of blackpill philosophy. Rejoice boyos, for the uprising is nearly upon us! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: If this film was a factual documentary about inceldom and blackpill, it would be shunned and rejected by normoids. But since this is a artistic feature film with deeper themes from the comic world, normoids will eat this shit up. Great marketing! No wonder the leftists and SJWs are scared of this. They know that this thing will really get the point across and get audiences thinking.
Exactly. This is the first time that a white straight ugly male is the protagonist, and his vengeance is fair and justified. I can't wait to see the harvest of youngcels were gonna have next year.

I thought Clowncels were just the FBI not getting the internet, but these niggas are real :worryfeels:

Daily reminder the joker isnt single...

Daily reminder the joker isnt single...

it doesnt matter if joker has a different motive for going ER than incels, the joker and incels share a common goal, and that's all that's important in the end.

This Joker movie will be a blessing for incels. It will wake young men up like never before. Greatest marketing scheme of blackpill philosophy. Rejoice boyos, for the uprising is nearly upon us! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: If this film was a factual documentary about inceldom and blackpill, it would be shunned and rejected by normoids. But since this is a artistic feature film with deeper themes from the comic world, normoids will eat this shit up. Great marketing! No wonder the leftists and SJWs are scared of this. They know that this thing will really get the point across and get audiences thinking.
The studio even said that the point of the movie was to shift debate onto the topic and to actually have the debate rather than not to have it. It's very telling that the side causing the problems in the first place would have a problem with the debate that will, no doubt expose their hand in todays problems. :feelshmm:

Sounds like an edgelord, JFL at acting like this after one simple rejection.

Jestermaxing will only lead to being a joker

Mogs me by talking to women