Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joker movie is "rightwing incel violence"

Incel man bad
If you disagree with me youre incel
This movie is incel terrorism because it disagrees with my crazy leftist opinion

Just fucking lol at NPCs

3exu4nw4rh221.png

How is Joker an "incel" in this movie if he's making out with a mulatto chick who is clearly his girlfriend in the trailer?

Do they not understand what the word "incel" means?

I wonder if it's just an Hollywood tactic to get the ever-increasing number of incels to watch the movie. :lul:

How is Joker an "incel" in this movie if he's making out with a mulatto chick who is clearly his girlfriend in the trailer?

He's in his 40's and crazy statusmaxxed and the best he could get after he rose up was an ethnic female he mogs. It is over.

Why is it that incels always are right wing? I couldnt care less about politics you retards its a low iq cope governments dont give a shit about any of you
And hating jews and using the word ''nigger'' doesnt make me a nazi

Oh look! The right wing jew-ker movie!
Two wings... on the jewish vultures.

I wonder if it's just an Hollywood tactic to get the ever-increasing number of incels to watch the movie. :lul:
This honestly. Its reverse psychology.

What if a radical feminist went Emergency Room on the incels watching this in theaters? It would be glorified by the media nonstop. “Hero Feminist Stands Up to Misogynistic Virgins”

I really want to watch it ngl

Call everyone a asshole and the assholes will turn against you, call everyone a incel and the revolution will start soon.

Jfl look at this shit. Now i want to watch it
Have you watched the trailer? It is great. It is a true incel movie, a movie about my life. it is about a normal man who is determined to make the world laugh. He starts out happy and optimistic. in the trailer, he tried to make random kids laugh. But then people reject and reject him, in large part due to his looks. and then be becomes angry and angrier. And then he resorts to evilness.

So it is a man's descent into madness and evilness. It documents how he falls into such a state. it is superb. The acting is fantastic, Oscar material. and the subject is exactly what we are going through. I will definitely watch it. I never watch movies, but I will watch this one.

How is this a movie about inceldom?

I read leaks. If they are correct,
she's a single mother, which in all honesty is usually the best an incel can get if he ascends. And the relationship does not end well. He is also friendless, penniless, and creeps everyone out except for his ailing mother and mulatto single mother short-term girlfriend