Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker, mostly spoiler free review.

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I was holding back tears, and laughing with the Joker throughout the film. I don't care if it's some degenerate Hollywood film I'm going to buy the DVD. The theater was me and 5 other single guys, I got to spread my legs out because the normies hate the idea of an incel movie. The anxiety that Phoenix conveyed was palpable, he has grandiose delusions throughout the day just like me. I don't know why they made this honestly, it's perfect. I don't feel comfortable with how relatable he is, if I got into some of the quirks we share it might be sort of spoilers. Watch it.

When he said "hahaha" I felt that.

he dies in the end, i overheard in the synaguoge today

They advertisin on Incels.co now jfl

its gonna be lifefuel for me
btw Incels arent a good target audience , cause they gonna stream your shit anyway .
Not a high IQ move there tbh .

Hope it's gonna be good but i doubt it.

It's not a blackpilled movie, it's just about a mentally ill loner. He never blames anything on women and it has nothing to do with his appearance or with the plot

They advertisin on Incels.co now jfl

its gonna be lifefuel for me
btw Incels arent a good target audience , cause they gonna stream your shit anyway .
Not a high IQ move there tbh .
It was opening day and there were 5 people in a max capacity theater, so yeah lol. Watch it on stream when it's out, but watch it.
It's not a blackpilled movie, it's just about a mentally ill loner. He never blames anything on women and it has nothing to do with his appearance or with the plot
I'm glad the love interest was all fake though.