Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Joker is the only movie that has a somewhat bluepilled narrative that I like

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
The whole point of the movie was treat others the way you want to be treated = You get what you fucking deserve.

However normies still bitch about this movie because it was realistic and described a low value males role to be always be productive to a society that mocks him 24/7 while he barely manages to take enough money to buy the equivalent of table scraps

I actually saw and heard a lot of normies praising and genuinely identifying with it.

I actually saw and heard a lot of normies praising and genuinely identifying with it.
they identify with it the same way women identify with being "lonely"

I have never seen the movie

Still the most based blockbuster movie in ages tbh, the mere fact that SJW media tried to block it and mock it as much as possible should be a proof of it

Nice retort, very substance. Much information.
that writer makes Joaquer look really bad ngl, not sure what to think since I haven't watched the movie save for bits and pieces

well, whatever, Joaquer still angered the cucks so there's something there

Joker is pretty good, but personally I prefer Taxi Driver