Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker causing shootouts? You should watch the film hustlers instead that will give you ragefuel.

A

Angryloserethnic30

Banned
-
A bunch of strippers who drugged and stole from wall street cucks and they ended up all getting light sentences.

Foids getting off lightly or scot-free? It's more likely than you think :feelsthink:

four women and Vitolo pled guilty to their crimes, with Keo taking a plea deal that kept her out of jail entirely. “I thought about it, and I’m, like, the only one of those girls that’s normal, with a brain on my head, with a child and a future,” Keo told Pressler. She and Barbash were both sentenced to five years’ probation, while Rosen and Pascucci were sentenced to four months of weekends in jail and five years’ probation.

Based on a true story lol.

Those wall street guys really didn't have any connections, because if I was part of the wall street scene and that shit happened to me, the police would have never even gotten involved in the scenario, we'd never had made a report, we'd have handled the issue internally, and they'd pay for every penny with their body

Foids getting off lightly or scot-free? It's more likely than you think :feelsthink:
If they were men, they would have been given each life sentences, and the endless stream of feminists would never have shut up about it.
Those wall street guys really didn't have any connections, because if I was part of the wall street scene and that shit happened to me, the police would have never even gotten involved in the scenario, we'd never had made a report, we'd have handled the issue internally, and they'd pay for every penny with their body

The guys who got hustled were low I.Q., most likely low test beta trustfund kids who got a job on wall street because their father was the CEO of the company. Do you think they would have tried that shit with top tier mobsters? No.

Last edited:
Y r u so srs?