Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joker 2 just got announced

life fuel
F76E2BCF 6D79 4637 80A9 5174B73788A9

I remember hearing that the director will not entertain the idea if Joaquin does not return.
Very based though :society:

didn't need a sequel

There will be blood

- Wwe

Might watch them at some point :feelscomfy:

What if the sequel is cucked?

Tbh. What could he do next?
The first movie didn't explain at all how he becomes a criminal mastermind. Even in the 1989 movie it was established that The Joker already was a criminal kingpin even before he fell in the vat of acid. So there's tons of stuff they can do, like teaming up with other criminals he meets in prison.

It's kinds too bad they already started making another Batman even before Joker became a huge hit. They really didn't think this through cause it would've been even better if they had left a Batman cliffhanger in there somewhere. Without Batman the movie might go kinda nowhere.

Last edited:
Edgy but also pretty cool

He will go ER this time

he did gg allin

didn't need a sequel
What if the sequel is cucked?
I fear this
Lol ugly men with Gun bad:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

hot super Chad with gun good:p:p:p:lul:

:whatfeels: joker cucked clown no noooooo
Its a reasonable expectation. Hollywood these days is beyond cucked. Watch them make the joker a fag or some shit
It will be, which is why I myself won't be looking forward to it
It will most certainly be gigacucked. I bet they're only doing a sequel for this purpose.

It will most certainly be gigacucked. I bet they're only doing a sequel for this purpose.
Yeah, to "neutralize" the "pro-incel subversive charge" of the first movie

Money cash grab watch as he finds Harley Quinn and has sex :lul:

5DEF0833 CB2C 437D 8A6B F91EDAE9FFF3
9C1D5FFE 62FE 4BC4 9780 A132CA4D2132
4A764446 86C5 4DDB B9FA 6388242D244F
2513E98F 4D8D 4E4A A4B2 02BD54FFDA29
BC7AD2A0 7E1F 42DA 8AAD E58143638DD7
C4A6A415 B05C 4166 8CBD 4202804EB813
E27FB7D7 2C31 4CB9 B077 5A2E18375E7B

Let the meme wars begin

Attachments

• 8471241D-5B17-4FE7-B7B1-D7165161FDD1.gif
    8471241D-5B17-4FE7-B7B1-D7165161FDD1.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 19
Yeah, to "neutralize" the "pro-incel subversive charge" of the first movie
This is exactly their thought process.

Money cash grab watch as he finds Harley Quinn and has sex :lul:
They'll either make him look like a faggy little bitch or they'll turn him into sexhaver chad. Either way I'm not expecting much.

First movie was kinda cucked, so I expect some weird subplot in this one too. The subplot for the first movie was capitalism = bad

Still will watch tho. Hopefully he does some actual crime boss shit in Part 2.

Never watched. Probably never will watch. If you look to the media to decide which content is lowkey blackpilled from what they pretend to get offended by then jfl. A lot of it is reverse psychology and indirect marketing.

Never watched. Probably never will watch. If you look to the media to decide which content is lowkey blackpilled from what they pretend to get offended by then jfl. A lot of it is reverse psychology and indirect marketing.
Yes indeed :feelswhere: go on...

F09

unnecessary but maybe those scumbags have plans with that movie, I remember that the year it was shown for the first time there was a series of protests around the world.

T.jpg
1570593390839.png

I'm expecting politically correct bullshit in the next film in the age of wokeism.

The subplot for the first movie was capitalism = bad
Which is kinda ironic given the movie made over a billion fucking dollars and ensured a sequel was definitely happening.

It will probably be full of leftist bullshit this time around.

It shouldn't have a sequel. Chances are it will turn into a by-the-numbers superhero movie. Yawn.

Which is kinda ironic given the movie made over a billion fucking dollars and ensured a sequel was definitely happening.

"Capitalism is bad, but we're allowed to benefit from it, and I'm not taking a pay cut or giving up anything that I have"

:society:

ITcels and roasties seething :society:. Our kino returns.

Yes indeed :feelswhere: go on...
Not much else to say on this subject tbh
But ngl it is kind of disappointing that a lot of people here bought into the media hype that Joaquin's 2019 film "Joker" was an incel movie only for them to find out the movie had nothing to do with inceldom. Classic bait and switch imo @yikerinos

Not much else to say on this subject tbh
But ngl it is kind of disappointing that a lot of people here bought into the media hype that Joaquin's 2019 film "Joker" was an incel movie only for them to find out the movie had nothing to do with inceldom. Classic bait and switch imo @yikerinos
it is kinda related to inceldom, though ofc the people who made the movie would never admit it, they work for globohomo

it is kinda related to inceldom, though ofc the people who made the movie would never admit it, they work for globohomo
They'll hint at themes that interest incels to create more hype around the movie which is what happened imo.

Depending on your outlook any story about a low status unlucky male that isn't in a relationship with a woman could be related to inceldom though tbh ngl

I bet they are going to make him transition to Harley Quin and all his followers are trannies killing anyone who misgenders them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back