Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joker 2 Folie a Deux will not be an Incel Movie

J

John Kelly

Banned
-
In Joker 2 Arthur Fleck/Joker will get laid and and lose his Virginity with Harley Quinn i think the Joker 1 Movie scared the Normies too much because of the Incel Vibes of the Movie which they now will make the Joker to have a Girlfriend so the Normies feel safe again i wish that Version of the Joker was an Incel loner with not Harley Quinn but well i will not watch Joker 2 Movie i prefer to wait for the Terrifier 3 Movie Art the Clown is a Superior Clown than the Joker

Yeah we know, and it sucks

Funny how this proves that society views virgin men as nothing but losers. Sounds like the directorfags unironically thought "Just get laid bro!! ":soy: :soy:

harely_engine.jpg

Its dumb idea, doesn't makes sense at all. They already said that Arthur Fleck isn't the Joker from the dc comic book universe. No way in hell guy like him could get a gf, not even an crazy person like Harley Quinn. Joker from the comic book is narcissistic criminal badboy, guys like that get foids.

We'll have to see, pedowood can be surprising. The Joker was surprising relatable ( :society: ) and there has been other good movies allowed to slip the filters.
The Joker 1 Movie its the Only Mainstream Movie with Incel Vibes that you will see from Hollywood there are more Movies about Trannys than Movies about Heterosexual Virgin Men