Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joker 2 ending is total bullshit and ragefuel, lol. (spoilers)

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★★
Did they really just tie this whole fucking garbage sequel into Dark Knight, and gave Heath Ledger's Joker an origin story?

This sounds like a shitty fanfic :feelswhat:

This sounds like a shitty fanfic :feelswhat:
The Fakecel joker is killed by a truecel Joker at the end, and everyone calls it kino, but I think it’s a terrible asspull. It just doesn’t make sense.

There's no point to this movie then. Rather watch paint dry.

Haven't watched it.

But I like that idea, NGL.

Joaquin Phoenix's joker seems far too crippled by his mental illness, to carry on causing much more mayhem than what we saw in the Joker movie.

I find it very peculiar how based they managed to make the first Phoenix's Joker.

The movie should have been about Fleck becoming a criminal and ideally included him raping and murdering lady gaga

There's no point to this movie then. Rather watch paint dry.
I really need some paint... But I'm been considering using that white fibred roofing style paint instead of regular paint. Because of my rotting walls

It's gonna be feminist goyslop. You can just tell by the trailer.
Yes, they'll try to make what's her name a girl boss. Not surprising considering the director. He went out of his way to defend whores in his hang over movies.

The movie should have been about Fleck becoming a criminal and ideally included him raping and murdering lady gaga
Exactly. However they'll never do something like that again. Modern normies couldn't handle a main character raping a foid and getting away with it.

I really need some paint... But I'm been considering using that white fibred roofing style paint instead of regular paint. Because of my rotting walls
I'd go with the fibered one, much easier, and you don't have to worry about peeling, bubbling, or even the need to prime.