Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joked around and talked the with deathnics in my class today

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Unlike those snobby cumskins, ethnic guys accepted me and we fooled around in english class and made jokes and shit. They could literally just avoid me/make fun of me for my hints of autism but unlike cumskins these people have actual some degree of decency and I believe that class will be pretty neat. Also fucking hell I want to cum inside in one of those foids one has a giant ass and is wearing yoga panfa fuck fuck fuckkkk

Are you ethnic yourself?

Sounds nice, wish some of the brocels here were at my uni.

This just sounds like you and your "Deathnik" friends interrupted class while the "cumskins" who have no degree of decency actually tried to learn. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Unlike those snobby cumskins, ethnic guys accepted me and we fooled around in english class and made jokes and shit.
Snobby is now wanting to learn dude im done the stereotype is proved literally every time.

cumskins will never accept ethnics.
literally in all group of friends there is the cumskins that makes fun of ethnics
I wish I was white. Its my hearts most earnest desire. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Cumskins are going to get replaced very soon thanks to SJW cucks and white guilt.

I can’t even joke around with whites nor ethnics.

Imo Deathnics are more accepting than Cumskins. If you're ethnic and you try to make friends with a cumskin there'll always be that disparity between your races and cultures looming over you. A cumskin will never be able to completely relate to an ethnic

This just sounds like you and your "Deathnik" friends interrupted class while the "cumskins" who have no degree of decency actually tried to learn. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Snobby is now wanting to learn dude im done the stereotype is proved literally every time.
Tbh if u have to study for english u deserve nothing less than failing

Tbh if u have to study for english u deserve nothing less than failing
Well you’re in Germany right? It’s not like english is 1st language

Sounds nice, wish some of the brocels here were at my uni.
Contrary to what normies think incels act mostly the same as normies but because of bad experiences are usually more cut off and brief in interactions with anyone. It wouldn't really be as engaging as here.
Here people can communicate unfiltered and without the fear of being judged for being too enthusiastic by normies staring at them weirdly when they talk with you.
Imo Deathnics are more accepting than Cumskins. If you're ethnic and you try to make friends with a cumskin there'll always be that disparity between your races and cultures looming over you. A cumskin will never be able to completely relate to an ethnic

It’s much easier to get along with ethnics than cumskins. I have gotten along with a couple cumskins but that’s it.

sad truth
It’s much easier to get along with ethnics than cumskins. I have gotten along with a couple cumskins but that’s it.
Jewish cumskins were only cumskins I got along with.

only ethnics treat me well over here.Some haven't but those are few.i am a tanned white(i look like a half beaner),so there is that.Whites are more proud then most ethnics(which should be obvious to anyone who knows the blackpill),so they are often a bitch to interact with.life is brutal.wish i could go back to my hometown and leave the hell that is london.