Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Joke] What do you call an attractive woman in England?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
An immigrant

Yet despite the fact that they’re ugly, they still have astronomically high standards.

I don't know, never seen one before.

I don't get it

There is no attractive English girl
Gemma atkinson and georgia May Foote are so attractive that's just a stupid stereotype plenty of English women are lookers im saying this as an ethnic in uk

I've heard England has ugly men too.

I guess that whole country is ugly.

Dont all foids have high standards?

Don't get yer bloomers in a twist!

So long as you're not talking about those who are fat or have a drinking problem (and come out trashy), British females are actually very nice IMHO.

Dont all foids have high standards?
Yeah, but of all races of foids: British foids are the last group to be having standards.

She paid the fiddle in an Irish band but she fell in love with an English man

I actually guessed the answer before revealing it, lol.

What about amerimuttlands landwhales?
That's from being fat, not genetics though, and don't forget that British are about as fat as Americans now. An average thin American foid looks better than an average thin British foid due to better facial structure. I can legit just easily tell a white person is British just by looking at their face which I can't really do with other types of white people.

That's from being fat, not genetics though, and don't forget that British are about as fat as Americans now. An average thin American foid looks better than an average thin British foid due to better facial structure. I can legit just easily tell a white person is British just by looking at their face which I can't really do with other types of white people.
The Anglosphere is just getting fatter day by day.

I've heard England has ugly men too.

I guess that whole country is ugly.
england in general is ugly tbh. Must be from being on an island tbh.
interesting :feelswhere: I wonder if I look British since I am mostly British genetically but I technically have a little Norwegian.

interesting :feelswhere: I wonder if I look British since I am mostly British genetically but I technically have a little Norwegian.
It's way harder to tell with males imo. I was referring mostly to females. British foids have a very distinct facial structure.

It's way harder to tell with males imo. I was referring mostly to females. British foids have a very distinct facial structure.
interesting. like what? I dont like in the UK so I have no idea.

interesting. like what? I dont like in the UK so I have no idea.
I think it's too complex to put into words, at least for me. Their face just looks a certain way usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back