Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Jojo endeed should I rope?

Should I rope

• yes

• no

• tbh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
The anime series jojo bizarre adventures just ended airing few days ago I have nothing more to cope with should I rope?

Share your opinions.

Garlicmaxx b4 u go

Wait until part 6 or just read the manga

Is this anime good?

It was a horrible anime

85E49468 1751 4B51 BC93 E67682DF4413

c O p e

Jojo was my oneitis' name

Sweet another cope for me.

Where can I watch it?
Here if you want bearable adds:

Here if you can deal with ads and want to see a lot of comments after watching every episode:

It have 5 parts or 5 seasons aired, the best ones are the last ones and it still have 3 parts to go.

Here if you want bearable adds:

Here if you can deal with ads and want to see a lot of comments after watching every episode:

It have 5 parts or 5 seasons aired, the best ones are the last ones and it still have 3 parts to go.

Thanks boyo!

See you tomorrow

Is Part 5 even good?
It looks a bit too gay, even for a JoJo anime
I've only watched the anime adaptations of Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders tbh

Watch Berserk the original 1997 version first. And then you can decide.

Is Part 5 even good?
I've only watched the anime adaptations of Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders tbh
JFL at not watching part 4
4 and 5 are both good, but the JoJos look like fags a bit because they are not buff, they are a bit feminine looking, and they tend to do faggy poses sometimes

JFL at not watching part 4
Part 4 does seem interesting. But isn't it kind of a downgrade? I mean, SC was a journey through several countries and Diamond is Unbreakable is just (if I'm not mistaken) a single town. Is there enough variety?
How would you rank the JoJo parts btw?
Is part 4 better than the others that came before it?

I wish I still had the patience to watch those long ass anime.

Is Part 5 even good?
>muh gay

Their clothes and behavior are unconventional but really who the fuck cares that is the difference between jojo and the rest of generic animes who were made with 0 fucking imagination, the jojo series is not afraid of anything.

>muh gay
Their clothes and behavior are unconventional but really who the fuck cares that is the difference between jojo and the rest of generic animes who have 0 fucking imagination.
I don’t even know anything about it. I just wanted to quote potato man saying gay tbh

Part 4 does seem interesting. But isn't it kind of a downgrade? I mean, SC was a journey through several countries and Diamond is Unbreakable is just (if I'm not mistaken) a single town. Is there enough variety?
the town itself is a character in its own way, there is more variety than part 3 I because part 3 is just Dio Dio Dio, stand user gets in the way, defeat them, on the way to Dio again. It's a better story than part 3 just the stakes aren't as high and it doesn't really concern the Joestar family legacy/history
Part 4 might be my favorite, followed by part 1, part 3, part 2, part 5. Looking at this list doesn't sit right with me I feel like it can change but I definitely know part 4 is at the top for me

I may have already changed my mind and decided to put 2 above 3 idk man hard decision

Part 3 gets boring in certain point where they stretched with too much enemies, part 4 overall slightly mogs part 3 but part 3 has much better ending and Polnareff.

Also making comparison between jojo parts is heresy and if you do this in front of anyone who is truly fan of jojo you will be killed tbh

find another cope to avoid rope