Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Joining the Army is cucked

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Joining the army means fighting for a country for a government who is ruining your country and who don`t give a fuck about you only positive could be the chance of killing some Sandnigger in the Middle east (in Gta 5)

Absolutely true, bro. Incels cannot have a country and a fatherland or a nation. If you can't create offspring because women reject you, then you don't owe anyone anything.

Every time I laugh at those who, sitting here, continue to be a patriot of some country. Like you don't even have offspring, and with your death, your genes, what makes you who you are, will simply die out. Why would anyone give a shit about the fate of some geographical political entity? If my country is invaded tomorrow, I will go to a remote village, hide in a basement and wait for it to end.

Absolutely true, bro. Incels cannot have a country and a fatherland or a nation. If you can't create offspring because women reject you, then you don't owe anyone anything.
Yeah exactly soyciety fucking hates us i`m not fighting for them

Let the betabuxers go to die or become war invalids. The truth is that every country doesn't give a shit about those who fought for it and became disabled.

The funny thing is that in ancient times, childless men were never recruited into the army, because everyone doubted their loyalty and devotion. A man with 5 children will fight much more effectively and fiercely because he will fight for the future for his genes (offspring) who will be part of the nation he serves.

The funny thing is that in ancient times, childless men were never recruited into the army, because everyone doubted their loyalty and devotion. A man with 5 children will fight much more effectively and fiercely because he will fight for the future for his genes (offspring) who will be part of the nation he serves.
There's Also the stories of U2 planes. Unmarried pilots were prohibited from flying it, because they didn't had much to lose and would have a higher chance of defecting to the USSR.

NPNW states that - Iscit really your country if you cant get pussy in it?

Joining the army means fighting for a country for a government who is ruining your country and who don`t give a fuck about you only positive could be the chance of killing some Sandnigger in the Middle east (in Gta 5)
If incel especially

I don’t give a shit about my life so I’d fit in perfectly

Yes, military cucks are the ultimate cucks.

What's the point of working hard if you're being denied the right to reproduce and survive your genes?
NPNW states that - Iscit really your country if you cant get pussy in it?

Never fight for ZOG

It's the only job in town

Join the Air Force all you gotta do is fly drones and drop bombs from a comfy bunker in north dakota

Every time I laugh at those who, sitting here, continue to be a patriot of some country. Like you don't even have offspring, and with your death, your genes, what makes you who you are, will simply die out. Why would anyone give a shit about the fate of some geographical political entity? If my country is invaded tomorrow, I will go to a remote village, hide in a basement and wait for it to end.
They're coping with their subhuman status via patriotism. It's similar to how some subhumans cope by engaging in political tribalism or racial pride. Just something to distract and make themselves feel valuable with.

They're coping with their subhuman status via patriotism. It's similar to how some subhumans cope by engaging in political tribalism or racial pride. Just something to distract and make themselves feel valuable with.
But what's the point of this, if you can't just get offspring in your country, fulfill the main goal of your existence to give life to your genes in the form of your children, then what's the point of loving her or even more so protecting her. It's the same with race, if your femoids don't want you and laugh at you, then maybe you shouldn't care about your race.

But what's the point of this, if you can't just get offspring in your country, fulfill the main goal of your existence to give life to your genes in the form of your children, then what's the point of loving her or even more so protecting her. It's the same with race, if your femoids don't want you and laugh at you, then maybe you shouldn't care about your race.
I agree.

As a cuck veteran of the war in Afghanistan I agree!

the US military is taking away all benefits and the pay is terrible! wars are only fought by stupid retarded cucks like me. recruiters just lie to you and say you will get pussy if you join the army or whatever but it is all cuck lies of our government that doesn't give a fuck about us!

the US military is taking away all benefits and the pay is terrible! wars are only fought by stupid retarded cucks like me. recruiters just lie to you and say you will get pussy if you join the army or whatever but it is all cuck lies of our government that doesn't give a fuck about us!
Welcome, greycel. I would be interested in hearing more about your army experience. Would be a nice thread.

I'd never fight for a country that hates my existence.

Not moving a single inch for treasonous oligarchs and a crowd unworthy of my sacrifice!!

Got no stake in dem sandwhich, Ladies your necks inline STRONK