Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joined a discord server for NEETS and

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

self respect over all
★★
You have to write about your life and why you wanna join this server so the mods can verify you and you can enter the server.

Wrote about how i've been NEET for years and i've been depressed and suffering (obvs i got rejected) and then there's this toilet who went like "19F very loney i wanna join" and got accepted right away :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Screenshot 20200504 134717 Chrome

You have to write about your life and why you wanna join this server so the mods can verify you and you can enter the server.

Wrote about how i've been NEET for years and i've been depressed and suffering (obvs i got rejected) and then there's this toilet who went like "19F very loney i wanna join" and got accepted right away :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
>discord
yuck

Not everyone is a shit for brains postmaxxer. Maybe he was just waiting for something interesting to happen in his life inceldom related or he lacked inspiration to post.
True.

Shabani

They don't call it cuckcord for nothing. If they're not blackpilled neets then fuck those soys.

Foids live on tutorial mode

Well yes they're all desperate for female interaction.
Females have it easier everywhere, in any community.
Men will lust over anything, it's sad.

They don't call it cuckcord for nothing. If they're not blackpilled neets then fuck those soys.
Most discord servers are circlejerking and degeneracy. was discord ever that good? I fucking hate discord because it killed internet forums.

Not everyone is a shit for brains postmaxxer. Maybe he was just waiting for something interesting to happen in his life inceldom related or he lacked inspiration to post.

exactly.

but it turned out that it's truly over.

JFL imagine if they had “female neets” I would fucking die laughing discord is cucked as shit

Most discord servers are circlejerking and degeneracy. was discord ever that good? I fucking hate discord because it killed internet forums.

i fucking hate that shithole of an app with all my guts it's filled with a bunch of normies and low tier normies who all they have consumed throughout their lives is soy.

That makes sense they killed internet forums. I never been invited to a discord server I liked except the blackpilled ones. Even the ones for video games are cucked and foid worshiping, and will ban you for "hate speech" meanwhile letting foids talk about unattractive men as much as they want.

sounds like a cucked server anyway, you didnt miss out on anything

That's a bruh moment

That makes sense they killed internet forums. I never been invited to a discord server I liked except the blackpilled ones. Even the ones for video games are cucked and foid worshiping, and will ban you for "hate speech" meanwhile letting foids talk about unattractive men as much as they want..
I believe discord is becoming the new reddit which makes sense since they're the most narcissistic insufferable cunts who use discord as their own venting and shitposting club.

I believe discord is becoming the new reddit which makes sense since they're the most narcissistic insufferable cunts who use discord as their own venting and shitposting club.
I bet if we made an uncucked version of discord they'd get pissed that non-cucks have a private place to vent too, and they'd try to infiltrate it. Especially if it gets big like discord. They're not happy unless they ruin things for based men.

discord is the most normie thing ever

nothing new brother. still fucked up that they didnt let you in

i fucking hate that shithole of an app with all my guts it's filled with a bunch of normies and low tier normies who all they have consumed throughout their lives is soy.

@Diocel see that's why I'm not on discord anymore. I fucking hate normscum media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back