Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

join this new minecraft server made for incels, 51.161.101.107:25605 , best cope around

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
51.161.101.107:25605 new minecraft server ip, survival vanilla spigot 1.16.2 cracked, can you think of a better way to forget about the woes of being forever alone
you can also play if you dont own minecraft, you just have to download a cracked client from https://mc-launcher.com/special/minecraft

Bold of you to assume i have a PC good enough to play San Andreas, let alone MC

@SteveMinecratf would have loved it :feelsbadman:

I installed and uninstalled Minecraft hundreds of times. Mods too, installing modpacks and then uninstalling them. It's weird, I get this huge craving to play Minecraft, but then I open it up and I'm just so fucking bored and I find it pointless, even with mods. So I uninstall it. Then the next day I can get that strong overwhelming urge again, and then I reinstall and lo and behold, it's pointless and boring again and I uninstall it.

I’ll join later

fbi headquarters

Some people here don't realize we are watched by government agencies all over the world. Okay, right now rapey is getting all the attention, but you still have to be cautious. Incels are hated worldwide and in some countries such as Canada we are seen as part of a terrorist group.

cant afford mc