Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Join my incel livestream!"

cfec8795-2f62-432e-8825-98bbe7c8b800-gif.85163
14776.jpg

I spoke a few days ago with an 'incel' on an incel discord server, he had over 1500 matches on tinder in fucking LONDON..... He also showed screenshots....

I spoke a few days ago with an 'incel' on an incel discord server, he had over 1500 matches on tinder in fucking LONDON..... He also showed screenshots....
wtf? is he a giga chad?

wtf? is he a giga chad?

I don't know but he has to be, he only showed screenshots of the matches not of himself. But if you have 1500 matches in fucking England you're a fakecel and probably a giga chad.

Here's a true, low-inhib incel livestream.

He took over the streams of Arab Andy, the true incel andy tbh and low inhib AF.
He is living the dictum to make roasties' lives as uncomfortable as possible.

WTF thats the pic of the guy ?????????? wtf are you doing here???? are you a manlet? are you insane?

How does he explain this? Was it just a hookup? It doesnt count because shes sub8? It doesnt count because shes not white? At least were not black? JBW?

JFL I have yet to hug a girl

I'll only explain this once.

After I got blepharoplasty and tear-trough implants in USA (anyone else gotten surgery here??), I went with my friends to Prague. While I was out with a bunch of Tyrone friends, this girl (the one in the picture) came running up to us to say Hi or something, probably because she'd rarely seen young black guys before. We took pics with her. I added her on Facebook and she ignored my friend request, which doesn't make sense given her open body-language.

I've approached women before and gotten the sense that they were open to me only for them to ignore my calls or whatsapp messages immedately.

This is good though because most guys in this thread consider me a fakecel for that pic, yet IncelTears will tell me that I get rejected for dates because women can detect my bad personality. So I guess that makes me a Tyronecel. An involuntarily celibate fakecel. And I bet I've approached more girls than you and am uglier than you. If I'm a fakecel, then I guess looks don't matter.