Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Join date is cope

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL AT JOINDATE COPERS. If you joined in 2017 and are GrAY you get 0 respect. If you joined in 1950 and are grey, you get 0 respect. Multicolored name is largest halo on this site. Doesn't matter if a user joined a week ago if his name is Multicolored he will get respect. Keep coping join date copers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

its over for nonmulticolorcels tbh

Do I get respect?

You have to be a mix of both. Join date matters more when you get passed 10k I think.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I was born and my life was over

The whole forum is cope
But the colors tho :what:

I'd rather be a grey than a colored, tbh.

Massive cope
nov2017 is the best thing you can have in this forum

I'm a gorilla

postmaxxed 2020cel > sleeping 2017 greycel

If you're not posting you're probably out socializing and don't belong here

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: JFL AT JOINDATE COPERS. If you joined in 2017 and are GrAY you get 0 respect. If you joined in 1950 and are grey, you get 0 respect. Multicolored name is largest halo on this site. Doesn't matter if a user joined a week ago if his name is Multicolored he will get respect. Keep coping join date copers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
Cope

late decembercel cope

I was born here

everything is cope

If you are not a Chad then everything is cope

Post counts mog join date tbh

brutal dogpill
1350.jpg
95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

I’m ok with my join date