Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Johnny Depp (Half ethnic) got cheated by Amber(Stacy) with Elon Musk (Chadlite)

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
Maybe Elon Musk is a high tier normie, but still white. There's also of course a gold-digging component.

Elon is also 4 inches taller.

What do you guys think?

Johnny depp 60ea70d0 800x490Elon Musk 2010
608087 1

Last edited:
Dude I don’t get how Johnny Depp got cheated. Dudes an absolute chad with status and money and shit and he still got cheated on. It’s pretty much over for us eh..

Elon Musk has more money than Johnny Depp

plus women like collecting high status cocks

Dude I don’t get how Johnny Depp got cheated. Dudes an absolute chad with status and money and shit and he still got cheated on. It’s pretty much over for us eh..
he is only 5'8 and elon musk is richer and probably more well connected.plus he is white.

Musk was a low tier normie, bullied nerd when he was a teen. Whereas Johnny Depp was always a pretty boy, he would have been e-boy were he born in 2003.

Elon ascended by getting rich surfing the internet wave in the late 90s, and in his early 30 had a complete make-over after collecting that huge Paypal cheque. He got plastic surgery, a trainer and HGH and TRT, a stylist and was and remains level 100 statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed ever since.

I believe redpillers call this 'a situational alpha', if you strip Musk of his status and money he returns to relative nothingness in terms of SMV. He wasn't Chad or Chadlite when he was young. You can sometimes still notice the neediness, and the desperate craving to be thought of as cool, Joe Rogan soft-bullied him into puffing a joint on camera...... a genuine Chad or Chadlite would never display that behaviour.

Last edited:
Did they cancel her? No. Wanna know why? Because she has a hole in between her legs.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

You're legit retarded if you think Elon Musk is a chadlite.

He must be desperate if he's dipping his dick in that psycho bitch.

the absolute state of things in 2020

even moneystatusmaxxed chads getting cheated jfl put an end in this world already satan

Amber Heard literally publicly exposed as violent domestic abuser (not hearsay, ACTUAL video evidence) and still gets first round draft pick of NSL (National Stacy League) try-outs from billionaire Elon Musk.

If this isn't suifuel, I don't what is.

Last edited:
You stupid retard when you are that rich and famous your relationship is just a business transaction. It's not love bullshit. You think Depp loved that bitch? He fucked thousands of em. Also Elon doesn't care about none of that and that girl too. It's all a symbiotic relationship. Elon and Depp gets hot sex and status among men( "he's banging Amber Heard, he cool", " Elon is so cool, real life Tony Stark omg") meanwhile the bitch get some clout, instagram followers and movie roles/probably a kid and marriage for that spousal support. It's all PR gimmick. You guys are fools. Stop wasting shit about shit niggers like who cares ffs?

Amber is a nasty turbo bitch. Like probably one of the bitchiest thing out there. Doubt average female would cheat Depp.
Did they cancel her? No. Wanna know why? Because she has a hole in between her legs.

View attachment 284017
Only men can get #cancelled . Empowered queens can do no wrong, and all men are miss soggy kneestic pigs:soy: Let me watch the bull pound le wife btw
wGuDNs5.png

my god. that explains a lot.
Just spends hundred thousands of dollars on most expensive procedures available theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back