Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Johnny Depp decided to divorce Amber Feminazi Heard after she shit on his bed

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Holy fuck. She's the most manipulative cunt whore I have quite possibly ever read about. If she is on Aquaman and Johnny Depp isn't in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie (because he got kicked out when the false allegations came out) I'm going to be pissed the fuck off.

Holy fuck. She's the most manipulative cunt whore I have quite possibly ever read about. If she is on Aquaman and Johnny Depp isn't in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie (because he got kicked out when the false allegations came out) I'm going to be pissed the fuck off.
and you wonder why i say femshart all the time?

and you wonder why i say femshart all the time?

Keep saying it. But in all caps. You should create a reddit account and spam any pro-Amber Heard feminist threads to expose their hypocrisy. I got banned from r/TwoXChromosomes for trying to bring a discussion about male domestic violence. These feminazis want nothing but raw power.

Women have equal voting rights to men.

This is going to more entertaining than current Hollywood blockbusters. And Johnny Depp is a movie star.

If her career in Hollywood isn't over and this psycho shows up in more movies then there is no justice. What a fucking cunt.

Hes getting replaced by a foid :feelsugh:

Disney better fucking reconsider after this trial. These fucking douchebags--I don't even like Disney THAT much (or entertainment in general really at my age) but this isn't about me liking Johnny Depp or not, it's about equal rights and equal public scrutiny. I don't see Amber Heard getting ANY media scrutiny from the feminazi cunt whores. Fucking cunts need to get their noggin checked.

Foids can unload diarrhea ass leakage all over the place and it will still not be as gross to normies as men who are unable to get laid

Women have equal voting rights to men.

"Equal" voting rights. Equal by number, but completely unequal by influence. The minority foid voice is the most powerful and toxic voice in the world. If you are a gorilla nigger foid, noodle, pixiecut blue haired feminazi foid, etc. you have a larger voice than a man's right now. Fucking hell.

Keep saying it. But in all caps. You should create a reddit account and spam any pro-Amber Heard feminist threads to expose their hypocrisy. I got banned from r/TwoXChromosomes for trying to bring a discussion about male domestic violence. These feminazis want nothing but raw power.
Exactly, that's why they don't deserve any mercy from us or any sane man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back