Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel John Mcafee roped in prison

Flexico

Flexico

No hymen, No diamond
★★
He created the antivirus software 'Mcafee'

Good riddance tbh fuck that software, shit was a literal virus marketed as a antivirus :feelshaha:

Guy used his money to have sex with loads of ethnic women, don't really feel bad for him

Who gives a fuck . :feelsbadman:

He sold it and it went to shit

he drugged maxxed, prostitute maxxed, and low inhib maxxed. He spoke out against his former company in weird viral video blogs.

Like in that video he knows mcafee is hard to delete so he made a video of how to delete it. His black brazillian(?) prostitution or maybe 2 are with him during it if I remember correctly.

his name just got stuck on the product when he sold it.

sorry that he hanged himself. He wasn't even incel. Not a chad. Just a money maxxed Normie from what i could tell

Wait what? I saw a yt documentary on him last year. What a crazy life. Owned and operated his own flight teaching center. Made big bucks in the pre 2008 real estate bubble. Literally lived like a Far Cry villian in some latino shithole. Owned multiple prostitutes plus his own militia. Was arrested for murder and got extradited to america. Faked a heart attack to dodge authorities. Then opened his own crypto startup in the states.

Even had Joseph Joestar as his twittee pfp. Mad respect for that.

Wait what? I saw a yt documentary on him last year. What a crazy life. Owned and operated his own flight teaching center. Made big bucks in the pre 2008 real estate bubble. Literally lived like a Far Cry villian in some latino shithole. Owned multiple prostitutes plus his own militia. Was arrested for murder and got extradited to america. Faked a heart attack to dodge authorities. Then opened his own crypto startup in the states.

Damn didn't know about all that i just knew his mcafee program used to annoy the fuck out of me back in the day. Well this news isnt lifefuel anymore D:

Joseph joestar but as a failed money maxed normie. Is this his SBR counterpart???:feelsohh::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswhere::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

Damn didn't know about all that i just knew his mcafee program used to annoy the fuck out of me back in the day. Well this news isnt lifefuel anymore D:
He started a herbal antibiotics business as a front for his chemistry lab in belize. Where he produced god knows what drugs. He was high as a kite 90% of the time anyway. Probably was manufacturing and peddling drugs. He even had a hit marked on him by some nigger drug mafia
Joseph joestar but as a failed money maxed normie. Is this his SBR counterpart???:feelsohh::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelswhere::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
Said he relates to Joseph. Born in UK, made fortune in the states.

He started a herbal antibiotics business as a front for his chemistry lab in belize. Where he produced god knows what drugs. He was high as a kite 90% of the time anyway. Probably was manufacturing and peddling drugs. He even had a hit marked on him by some nigger drug mafia

Said he relates to Joseph. Born in UK, made fortune in the states.
This is what Joseph has been doing between SBR and jojolion jfl he roped in prison before jjl

This is what Joseph has been doing between SBR and jojolion jfl he roped in prison before jjl
I haven't read sbr. Didn't even know there's an alternate joseph.

RIP. Dude was an icon. Yeah the software sucks but that was long ago lol. He's been a badass for a while now

I enjoyed McAfee's antics. Afaik, while he was a Chad or Sigma male of sorts, he never did incels wrong, did he? He was fairly black pilled.

just virusmaxx theory

rip to the most based ceo

he only roped because he saw how many copies of Mcafee got torrented:lul:

Mac Cofee didnt kill himself

Dark triad maxxer, but he was chad AND a schizo genius, I am not sure what to think about him at the end of the day with all the weird shit he did, more entertaining then 100% of celebs

R.I.P. he was crazy but undoubtedly smart in his weird promoting schemes.

not sure why this doesn't get more attention

he actually said that he would never commit suicide, and if he's found dead, he got epsteined

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back