Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

John Lennon was wrong. Women aren't the niggers of the world. Incels are.

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Think about it. If you're a female, the entire society is set up to benefit you. You are less likely to go to jail, more likely to go to college, more likely to be seen as the victim even when you started it, birth control is easily accessible for you, you can murder your own children because they are "inconvenient" and "unwanted"...Incels are treated worse today than niggers were during the Dr. Verwoerd* era in South Africa. The goal of Dr. Verwoerd was that White and Bantu would be separate, self-determining, ruling their own communities. The goal of the feministic system in the modern world is that Incels, and all men except for a small number of "house nigger" males who submit to whatever feminists want, are hated and ruthlessly kicked down again and again.

*May his memory be a blessing

Last edited:
I don't know; plenty of blacks today enjoy much worship from others, a low level of inhibition and plenty of acquaintances willing to do basically whatever crime or infraction they can in order to have some sense of fun, and are basically immune to any sort of criticism whatsoever while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of affirmative action and such... :feelsjuice:

I suppose if you're talking about the American 40s-70s era or slave colonies, it makes more sense, with us being horribly discriminated against and segregated de facto by foids and other cucks/normies following suit with our lower piece in the hierarchy. :feelshehe:

I don't know; plenty of blacks today enjoy much worship from others, a low level of inhibition and plenty of acquaintances willing to do basically whatever crime or infraction they can in order to have some sense of fun, and are basically immune to any sort of criticism whatsoever while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of affirmative action and such... :feelsjuice:

I suppose if you're talking about the American 40s-70s era or slave colonies, it makes more sense, with us being horribly discriminated against and segregated de facto by foids and other cucks/normies following suit with our lower piece in the hierarchy. :feelshehe:
Blacks are incredibly worshipped today, you're right that I'm talking about back in the day

Yoko had him pussywhipped

Blacks get away with crimes as long as the victims are Black. It's because nobody cares about us. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

I agree that "women are the niggers of the world" but not in the "woe-is-me" sense that Lennon used it.

Women and niggers are (on average):

-- Lazy
-- Dumb
-- Violent
-- Childish
-- Impulsive
-- Promiscuous
-- Irresponsible
-- Get out of jail free
-- Given free pass for bad behavior
-- Receive lots of welfare for nothing
-- Never at fault for their own failings
-- Worshiped for their physical qualities
...and much more. etc.

So, it is in this sense that I'd agree that foids are the niggers of the world.

Now, in all societies, who gets the punching bag treatment? It's always the omega males (incels), no doubt about it. So, in the sense Lennon used the expression, yes, Omega males (incels) are the niggers of the world.

Last edited:
women are the jews of the world

Fuck lennon. He was the soyfaggot activist of his era and his music is overrated marxist hippie trash

Fuck lennon. He was the soyfaggot activist of his era and his music is overrated marxist hippie trash
George is my favorite beatle by far

I agree that "women are the niggers of the world" but not in the "woe-is-me" sense that Lennon used it.

Women and niggers are (on average):

-- Lazy
-- Dumb
-- Violent
-- Childish
-- Impulsive
-- Promiscuous
-- Irresponsible
-- Get out of jail free
-- Given free pass for bad behavior
-- Receive lots of welfare for nothing
-- Never at fault for their own failings
-- Worshiped for their physical qualities
...and much more. etc.

So, it is in this sense that I'd agree that foids are the niggers of the world.

Now, in all societies, who gets the punching bag treatment? It's always the omega males (incels), no doubt about it. So, in the sense Lennon used the expression, yes, Omega males (incels) are the niggers of the world.
Agreed
women are the jews of the world
Oy vey!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back