Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious John Cena ruined my day...

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
Today I woke up at 4 and could not return back to sleep. I had a dream where John Cena came to visit my home. John was doing a street reality show, where he pull pranks on people on the side of the streets. In this instance, he was planking and tripping people over because they could not see him. It just so happens, John was filming his prank show on the sidewalk outside of my house. My mother saw him, and said," yo that's that nigga John Cena, I'm your biggest fan." Moved by her words, John came over to my house did a make-a-wish meet up with me for some reason (wut?)

I told that bigga ass nigga I was a huge fan and he said, "Imma give you tickets bitch." My cheapass mom blurted, "ain't no body wanna go to that WWE shit, atleast give the kid some Ipads shieeet." John Cena was visibly upset and stormed to our bathroom. While he was in there I Scorned my mother for her ungratefulness. When John came out, I told him I would love the tickets to come to see his show, and we embraced one another. The problem was John was being extra faggoty, and held the hug, made it real uncomfortable. suffice to say, i am no longer a john cena fan

Last edited:
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

Greycel threads.

John Cena ruined my life.