Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

John 15:18

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
“If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.''

matthew 7:13-14

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"
based.

dont care that he was a jew btw.

You're not going to like this:

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:44-48
:heart:

You're not going to like this:

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5:44-48
my brothers in christ:feelsaww:

my brothers in christ:feelsaww:
Amen. Prayer for Emotional Healing: Lord Jesus Christ, I lift up the wounds of my heart and soul to you. I ask for your healing presence to mend the brokenness within me. You are the Prince of Peace, and I invite your peace to wash over me, soothing my anxieties and bringing serenity to my troubled spirit

Every Christian incel who follows the Bible and accepts Jesus resurrected on the third day and is the Lord and Savior will be saved and enter Paradise, where they'll be complete equality. Amen