Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Rogan has Covid and is taking horse dewormer

>Zach Schwartz

Joe will probably survive. Only fat boomers with diabetes die because of covid

Lmao @ this retard boomer.
>Zach Schwartz

Joe will probably survive. Only fat boomers with diabetes die because of covid
The jew mogs me to the moon.
Let's see how this turns out.

View: https://twitter.com/zachzachzach/status/1433165332928032768

He probably would be fine even if he took nothing. Just lol at taking some horse medicine.

Ivermectin is a medication that's used to treat parasitic infections. Sometimes its used for horses. But its also used for humans, mostly in 3rd world African countries were there is a lot disease and infection.

Ivermectin comes in pills as well as paste. Those who were diagnosed with COVID used it and it healed them very quickly. Also those who took the kikecine and had muscle spasms took Ivermectin and their condition improved.

Already the Jews and globalists in the West are freaking out and telling people to get their kikecine instead of Ivermectin. Its been a full on propaganda campaign against Ivermectin.

Independently, doctors in non-Western countries have confirmed that Ivermectin works extremely well, for young and old alike.
Here are some Japanese medical experts and doctors vouching for Ivermectin.

View: https://twitter.com/brenontheroad/status/1429624844379824129

View: https://twitter.com/brenontheroad/status/1431112472958685186

So do you wanna be a good goy soy boy and take their kikecine (which will kill you) or do you wanna take an anti-infection medicine. Your choice buddy boyos.

Ivermectin is a medication that's used to treat parasitic infections. Sometimes its used for horses. But its also used for humans, mostly in 3rd world African countries were there is a lot disease and infection.

Ivermectin comes in pills as well as paste. Those who were diagnosed with COVID used it and it healed them very quickly. Also those who took the kikecine and had muscle spasms took Ivermectin and their condition improved.

Already the Jews and globalists in the West are freaking out and telling people to get their kikecine instead of Ivermectin. Its been a full on propaganda campaign against Ivermectin.

Independently, doctors in non-Western countries have confirmed that Ivermectin works extremely well, for young and old alike.

So do you wanna be a good goy soy boy and take their kikecine (which will kill you) or do you wanna take an anti-infection medicine. Your choice buddy boyos.

Keep coping.
The niggas who make ivermectin themselves don't recommend it for covid.

Last edited:
Keep coping. View attachment 487570 The niggas who kake ivermectin themselves don't recommend it for covid.
Then go ahead and get the kikecine, if you really trust Big Pharma and Jews with your life

I urge those who don't want to take the kikecine to use Ivermectin in case they get sick

Then go ahead and get the kikecine, if you really trust Big Pharma and Jews with your life

I urge those who don't want to take the kikecine to use Ivermectin in case they get sick
I already got the kikecine months ago. I am giga vax maxxing. Got the flu shot this Sunday. I will be getting another vaccine this upcoming Sunday too. Then another the next Sunday and so forth.

How unfortunate for the CIA lapdog.

Also the Tokyo boomer said this:

It maybe effective but isn't certain

Yeah the more I read up it seems like it might actually work, and the media is trying desperately to suppress any supporting evidence. I guess its because if antivaxxers become convinced that any drug is useful against Covid then it will strengthen their argument.

If any treatment actually works against Covid then there would be no reason to continue lockdowns... and we can't have that now can we. Endless lockdowns are here to stay.

Yeah the more I read up it seems like it might actually work, and the media is trying desperately to suppress any supporting evidence. I guess its because if antivaxxers become convinced that any drug is useful against Covid then it will strengthen their argument.

If any treatment actually works against Covid then there would be no reason to continue lockdowns... and we can't have that now can we. Endless lockdowns are here to stay.
Exactly

It threatens their entire agenda of vaccines and The Great Reset

As if taking prednison would help lol, just doing the virus a favour by lowering your immune system even more.

I wonder if him surviving and acting like it was no big deal will trigger normies more than Trump and Bojo getting the virus

If Iver you I'd be cautious about getting the vaccine

Another thing:
Merck shits on their own product ^
Merck gets a $1.2 billion deal with with the U.S. government for a new oral antiviral, Molnupiravir V

Shit son, PURE COHENCIDENCE.
View attachment 488013

View attachment 488015
is your avi yourself or your 男朋友

Fuck covid fuck vaccine

Go find a dog to butcher alive and stop following me around saying incomprehensible ching chong shit chinky boy
I want to butcher you fatass pig alive

Your mother is the fat pig, I saw her on an episode of my 600 Lb Chink Life. She's been stuffing herself with stray dog meat.
do you dare to swear that the heavier one of us two is the damn pig that should be butchered

1: "Covid" isn't real, it's just the flu.
2: People taking anti-parasite medication willy nilly is going to create a super-bug, potentially leading to a real epidemic.
The idiocy of nomies is legitimately astounding

I never watch his show, he is lame, compared to other real conspiracy theorist.

The whole Ivermectin thing is a massive psyop trying to discredit anti vaxxers, FYI. :feelsjuice:

In reality, you don't need to be taking anything where you just let your natural immune system work as normal as opposed to the vaccine. Anybody falling for that Ivermectin bullshit is fucking retarded. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Ivermectin works for older people with less healthy immune systems. Front line doctors recommended it before the vaccines were ever released

It's not a new medicine, it's been prescribed to humans for 40 years, and has known broad spectrum anti-viral properties.

It and HCQ(+Zinc) are cheap generics and more effective than the deathjab.

For people under 50 that aren't super obese, don't have diabetes or cancer or any other disease that compromises the immune system then none of that is needed of course.
you damn kike,stop spreading conspiracy theories

Ivermectin works for older people with less healthy immune systems. Front line doctors recommended it before the vaccines were ever released

It's not a new medicine, it's been prescribed to humans for 40 years, and has known broad spectrum anti-viral properties.

It and HCQ(+Zinc) are cheap generics and more effective than the deathjab.

For people under 50 that aren't super obese, don't have diabetes or cancer or any other disease that compromises the immune system then none of that is needed of course.
There's no reason at all to take any medications, vaccines, antibiotics, or anything for that which calls itself Covid19. All you're doing is falling into a trap legitimizing pure hysteria. :feelsseriously:

I'm currently unvaccinated where I plan on staying that way, I'm on absolutely nothing at all and still healthy.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
View attachment 488136

Even with Sweden's stats there are people at risk, especially geriatrics.

There's no need for an experimental gene therapy that has fucked up side effects, when cheap generics are way safer and as effective as the deathjab is purported to be. Doctors should be allowed to prescribe ivermectin, or HCQ+Zinc, and pharmacists should have to put the fucking pills in the bottles instead of pushing something that's making Big Pharma big bucks.
I fall into the camp that Covid19 isn't real where instead it is a fictionally constructed boogey-bug for world government, totalitarianism, and a global reset for the powerful who want to retain their power by turning everybody else into slaves revolving around a technological control grid which they manage. As far as I'm concerned everything else is bullshit that only 99.9% of the morons on earth believe in not surprisingly. :feelsjuice:

[The deadly lethality of the vaccine injections however is very real. :feelsclown:]

Last edited:
2: People taking anti-parasite medication willy nilly is going to create a super-bug, potentially leading to a real epidemic.
The idiocy of nomies is legitimately astounding
As usual it's normies that panic and hoard impulsively.