Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden withdraws his candidature - i have to laugh at left-wing palestinians

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
It's so funny. All the Palesintnsians are gloating in the comments, calling Joe Biden a genocide supporter and thinking Trump will be better.
I have to laugh because Trump is going to give Netanyahu 100x more weapons to bomb the terrorists out of existence

It's so funny. All the Palesintnsians are gloating in the comments, calling Joe Biden a genocide supporter and thinking Trump will be better.
I have to laugh because Trump is going to give Netanyahu 100x more weapons to bomb the terrorists out of existence
So you support the jews? :feelswhat:

So you support the jews? :feelswhat:
snadniggers are the worst people in the world for me, sorry.
There are good ones, but unfortunately the majority don't fit into my world view.
because most of them are radically fanatically religious
and slaughter other people because of their lying god

There are good ones, but unfortunately the majority don't fit into my world view.
It has nothing to do with religion. You displaced millions of people, even, though, most of you weren't middle eastern Jews the Palestinians still welcomed you, when you first arrived.

You broke their trust by kicking them out and, and creating your fake state. You could have lived alongside them, your ancestors are to blame. Resisting occupation is normal.

Trump endorsed Abbas. Imo he will bring (force) both sides together to talk and form some peace deal.

Juden? :feelswhat:

Kek will Kamala even win Minnesota? Will she even win Virginia? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back