Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden maybe wins Pennsylvania and is maybe President-elect?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
That's what the news is saying.

HOWEVER, last night there was a court order from the Supreme Court to separate the Pennsylvania votes so that they could be called into question. In case you missed it...

So how can the vote be final when the Supreme Court said "Split up the mail-in votes and we're gonna re-examine this thing?"

ez win 4 Biden

So how can the vote be final when the Supreme Court said "Split up the mail-in votes and we're gonna re-examine this thing?"

A few things:

1) Joe Biden would win PA even if they were not counted. It is now statistically impossible for Trump to win PA.

2) The PA Secretary of State already decided to split up late-arriving mail-in votes well before the SCOTUS decision.

1) Joe Biden would win PA even if they were not counted. It is now statistically impossible for Trump to win PA.

How so? Trump was leading Pennsylvania before they got to the mail-in votes.

How so? Trump was leading Pennsylvania before they got to the mail-in votes.
Read the Supreme Court order that you posted. It refers specifically to late-arriving mail-in votes, not mail-in votes in general. Late-arriving refers to ballots that were postmarked on Nov 3rd but arrived later. Those have not been tallied yet.

The Supreme Court has no intention of contesting the mail-in votes that arrived on or before Nov 3rd, the vast majority of mail-in votes. Those were the ones that swung PA for Biden.

Read the Supreme Court order that you posted. It refers specifically to late-arriving mail-in votes, not mail-in votes in general. Late-arriving refers to ballots that were postmarked on Nov 3rd but arrived later. Those have not been tallied yet.

The Supreme Court has no intention of contesting the mail-in votes that arrived on or before Nov 3rd, the vast majority of mail-in votes. Those were the ones that swung PA for Biden.

Are they? Because Trump maintained his lead late into the count.

I hope Qube forms an opposition party.

Hasn't Biden won already?

This was such a blatant fraud it's astounding.

I'm not sure what the democrats long term game is though. They promised all the lazy soylets and low IQ ethnics all this free stuff but the federal reserve has already stolen 99% of the dollars value since 1913 - probably more of it by the time the full wrath of the economic consequences of the scamdemic have been realised. How are they going to pay for all their promises? I think they were about 20 years to late.

I think one benefit of the Trump presidency I think it has lead to an awakening of white identity in the United States and enough whites understand they have to collectivise in order to defend themselves. Also clearing all the cuckservatives and neo-cons out of the republicans and over to the democrats and mainstream media? Also pretty good. I think Trump was also the death knell for the religious right as the main force in the republican party and back to more of a Goldwater type party pre-1980's culture wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back