Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden is the dotard candidate, doted on by low information voters

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Where does this leave us giga-IQ'd low status males? Why is our vote worth the same as the vote of an easily suggestible Shaniqua or a corporate bloodsucker or a liberal boomer who subsists off the dung of the capitalist system but has some weird affinity for fags?

#BernTheConvention

Shut up bitch I don’t care

Cope if you think anyonene else than trump will win but indeed women shouldn't be able to vote but then then the soycrats wouldn't get any votes

Shut up bitch I don’t care
Us low status males deserve an increase in social security and other social services.

Fuck niggers and fuck the capitalists and boomers who enable their ignorant existence.

#BernTheConvention

JFL if you don’t support Trump.

Cope if you think anyonene else than trump will win but indeed women shouldn't be able to vote but then then the soycrats wouldn't get any votes
Bernie would devastate Drumpf, a billionaire who stands for nothing but the Jews in the Stock Market and the Jews in Israel.

Bernie Sanders is a Jew who stands for some sort of principle, at least, even if it's not revolutionary and merely welfare-oriented.

ill vote for yang

#BernTheConvention

A pig pointed a gun at me during the 2012 NATO protests in Chicago, and I will gladly go all the way and martyr myself for bERnie in 2020 tbhtbhngl

Speaking of niggers, I noticed how there were barely any of them during the NATO protest. They are literally too low IQ to have political consciousness and must be stepped on like ants (on the sidewalk).

I would vote for a Democrat candidate that was literally just outright pro-NEETbux. Instead, they are all just for giving whiny groups of privileged people free shit, worshiping women and giving them disproportionate power, increasing corporate control of speech. Finally, they push a rape-and-revenge policy against disaffected males that didn't even do anything for "crimes" (such as more liberally approaching women and keeping women from voting) that aren't even crimes in the first instance.

I would vote for a Democrat candidate that was literally just outright pro-NEETbux. Instead, they are all just for giving whiny groups of privileged people free shit
ITcels and assorted free market supremacists consider us to be the "whiny group of privileged people who want free shit." Le entitled inkels wanting women, and le entitled NEETs wanting buxx are two sides of the same shekel.

We must stop being divided by cultural issues, just like (((they))) want, and unite under the common banner of parasitism:

We should embrace multicultural parasitism of the system. It shouldn't only be psychopathic social climbers, nepotistic Jews, and affirmative action hires who are able to feast on the dying flesh of the American empire tbhngl.

worshiping women and giving them disproportionate power
Women lack agency, and are usually not able to leverage their power into anything substantial, but only getting spitroasted by psychopathic Chads and pumped and dumped by their dozens of ex's. It isn't socially ideal, but doesn't hurt us either if our goal is to just LDAR tbh.

increasing corporate control of speech
Republicans do not oppose this themselves, so it is negated.

Finally, they push a rape-and-revenge policy against disaffected males that didn't even do anything for "crimes" (such as more liberally approaching women and keeping women from voting) that aren't even crimes in the first instance.

Practically speaking, this only harms sex-havers, Chads, and rich/powerful Jews, and they should live in fear of rape allegations, among other things tbhngl.

Last edited:
Images 26

"the TV told me Trump is the bad guy and Joe Biden is the good guy! See all the celebrities agree with me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back