Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Biden boots Uganda from trade deal over horrific “Kill the Gays” law

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I don't see the part where Uganda violated human rights.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/18yhwwn/joe_biden_boots_uganda_from_trade_deal_over/

The United States expressed concern about comments made by Burundi President Evariste Ndayishimiye last week, where he called homosexuality a “curse” on a country and said that he wanted to put gay people in a stadium and stone them to death. “The United States is deeply troubled by President Ndayishimiye’s remarks targeting certain vulnerable and marginalized Burundians,” State Department spokesperson Matthew Miller said in a statement

IMG 20240108 192701 240

Uganda is based

I always thought ethnics would respond to american culture by standing against it and saying based shit like this but instead they all suck white cock and adopt their retarded feminist and faggot laws. ethnics are truly self hating retards

I always thought ethnics would respond to american culture by standing against it and saying based shit like this but instead they all suck white cock and adopt their retarded feminist and faggot laws. ethnics are truly self hating retards
Think they suck more of black cock tbh

Uganda can trade wirh other nations they aren't reliant on the Usa like Kenya

It's good to see them not accept this LGBT shit. It corrupts the moral fabric of society by encouraging pervert and, leads to numerous health problems (physically and mentally). It's not like the West embraces polygamy, not anyways yet. I'm not even suggesting they should, I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy on lifestyles.

Anyways, this will just push Uganda closer to China. Biden's legacy in foreign policy will be strengthening a new axis entirely opposed to the West. The guy's administration doesn't have a single pragmatist, their entire approach to foreign policy is trying to export progressive bullshit, pumping defense contractor's stock, and supporting Zionist interests. Fifty years of realpolitik have gone down the drain and the world is more dangerous for it.

I still don't like niggers
But kinda based ngl